Part 5

Part 5

In Arnav's room, Anjali went and woke him up. She made him got ready and came down along with him. They went to dining table . Payal and Khushi were arranging the dishes.

"Good morning Payal"said Arnav.

Payal smiled and said"Very good morning Arnavji"

Then seeing Khushi , he said " Good morning Khushi"

Khushi too said good morning. Then Nani amd mamiji came there.

"Chote you came"said Nani. Arnav nodded his head.

"Khushi bitiya. You both too sit. HP will serve."said Nani.

"It's ok Naniji. I will serve"said Khushi.

"No Khushiji. You sit. HP will serve"said Anjali.

Khushi nodded her head and was going to sit in a chair"No. that's my seat"said Arnav.

Khushi was going to sit in the next one when he again said" That's Di's seat"

"Chote. Let her sit"said Anjali."No Di. This is your regular place"said Arnav.

When she was again going to sit at next chair"That is jijaji's place"

Khushi didn't know what to do stood silently. Nani said" Khushi bitiya you come an sit here"

Khushi went and sat on the opposite chair to Arnav. Then the others too came there. HP served the food for all.

"Khushi bitiya. Where is the sweet that you made ?"said Nani.

Khushi looked at the table and said" Sorry Naniji. Seems I have forgotten it in the kitchen. I will bring it" and went into kitchen. She came with two bowls in a tray.

"Naniji. I made kheer"said Khushi.

"Kheer!!!"said Arnav excitedly. Khushi smiled to him nodding her head.

"But Khushi bitiya why did you brought two bowls ?"asked Nani.

"Nani. One for all the members with sugar and other one for Arnavji without sugar. Arnavji has diabetes naa"said Khushi.

"But Khushiji who said you that chote has diabetes ? I forgot to say'asked Anjali.

" I said."said Arnav. All looked at him.

"Yes Di. Yesterday in the car I said her I have diabetes. I also said that I like kheer so much"said Arnav then turning to Khushi said" What are you looking for ? Give me the kheer" and snatched the bowl from Khushi's hand. He started to eat it.

"So Khushiji. You made your husband's favourite dish"said Anjali in a teasing manner. Khushi smiled shyly.

Khushi fed the kheer to others. Nani tasted it and said"Khushi bitiya you really made nice kheer"

"Thank you Naniji"said Khushi.

"Yes. The kheer is very very tasty. See I have completed the whole bowl"said Arnav showing the empty bowl. All laughed to him.

"Yes Khushiji. It's really very tasty."said Shyam looking at her intensely. Khushi felt uncomfortable to his gaze and said faking a smile"Thank you jiaji." Hearing this Shyam got angry.