Part 57

Part 57

In the evening:

Arnav is waiting for Khushi to come. Akash and NK already left for the party.

Then she came there wearing the saree which he gifted her. She is looking soo beautiful that his breathe stopped for a while. He looked at her from tip to toe. He can't avert his gaze from her.

Khushi too sensed his intense gaze on her. she turned into beetroot red. She came near to him both are lost in each other.

Their trance is broken by the Anjali's cough.

They both looked at her who is looking at them naughtily. Both felt awkward and looked away.

Nani came there."Khushi bitiya. You are looking soo beautiful"

"Haan Nani. You are right. That is why chote can't even divert her gaze from Khushiji. Kyun chote ?? Am I right ??"said Anjali.

Khushi and Arnav both blushed hearing this. Only he knew how hardly he is controlling his desires seeing her today.

"Shall we move ?"asked Arnav.

Khushi nodded her head and they headed towards the hotel.

In the car:

Both Arnav and Khushi are silent but regularly stealing glances at each other.

At last Khushi asked "Arnavji"

"hmm"

"Woo. I need to ask you something "said Khushi.

"What Khushi ??"asked Arnav.

"How I am looking ??'asked Khushi shyly.

The car halted with a sudden screech. Arnav turned and looked at her.

"Do you really want to know how you look ??"asked Arnav.

Khushi nodded her head blushing.

"Then I will say"said Arnav and forwarded towards her while she backed a bit. He moved forward looking at her intensily , Khushi closed her eyes feeling his breathe on her cheeks. Arnav went near her ears and said in a husky voice "You are soo hot and sexy Khushi"

Khushi was stunned at his remark. She never expected Arnav to say this. she thought he will say she is beautiful. That is enough for her but he complimented her as hot.

"What are you thinking ??'asked Arnav

Khushi nodded her head as No.

Arnav smirking at his pagal wife started to the party.

In the party:

Arnav and Khushi were grandly welcomed by the clients. They became the centre of attraction. Arnav greeted all his business associates along with Khushi introducing her personally.