Part 16

Part 16

They reached the house. when they are going to enter, Anjali came shouting not to enter. They stood there.

All the members came there. Khushi brought Aarti thaal and gave to Anjali.

"Di. plz I don't believe all this "said Arnav irritatingly

"Just wait chote. I am not going to listen"said Anjali. Knowing his Di won't listen Arnav stood still.

After aarti completed, Arnav entered the hall. He is trying hard not to show Anjali the wound but failed.

"Di. I will go to my room"said Arnav and was going but Anjlai stopped" Chote!!"

Arnav turned cursing his fate. Anjali immediately rushed to him and took his hand" Your hand. What happened ? This wound is not there yesterday. Then how did you got hurt."

"Di. Nothing. It just happened. I am fine. It's a small wound"said Arnav making Anjali sit on the sofa.

"Why didn't you both tell us ?"asked Nani looking at Akash and NK.

"Because I said so. Nani. I am fine. You don't worry"said Arnav.

Then the phone rang. Anjali who is sitting near the phone lifted. The other person talked to her and she dropped the phone shaking.

"Di. What happened ? Who was there on the phone ?"asked Arnav panickingly. All rushed towards her. Khushi brought water for her and handed over to Arnav.

"Chote. Why did you lie to me ?"asked Anjali.

"Di.."Arnav looked at her confused.

"Someone tried to kill you yesterday night at hospital"asked Anjali with tears. Arnav and the others looked at her shocked.

"Di. But how did you know ?"asked Arnav.

"Is it true or not ?'asked Anjali. Arnav nodded his head and said" Di. I am fine. You don't worry. I will handle the matter"

Anjali hugged him and cried.

"But Anjali bitiya. Who is on the phone ?" asked Nani.

"Nani. Woo doctor called. He said that they have made ready the cc camera clipping of Chote's attack so that we can found the culprit."said Anjali.

"But who is it Chote ?"asked Anjali.

"I don't know di. "said Arnav.

"You two"asked Anjali looking at Akash and NK.

"No DI. we din't see the person. Before we catch him, he escaped from our hands"said Akash.

Anjali thought for a while and said"Chote. We must complaint to the police"

Shaym who was present was shocked and said" NO"

Anjali looked at him shocked while Khushi and Arnav with suspicion.

"I mean RS if we complaint to police, then the person will get alert"said Shyam.

"You are also saying correct Shyamji"said Anjali.