Part 40

Part 40

It is already more than two hours Khushi went. She still din't return. Arnav is looking for her impatiently.

"Why din't still Khushi din't came"thought Arnav.

Then he heard a door knock after sometime. He thought Khushi and went opened the door. But to his disappointment, Garima stood there along with Lavanya.

"Arnav beta. Lavanya made coffee for you."said Garima.

Arnav din't say anything. Garima signaled Lavanya to give him coffee.

"No aunty. I won't drink coffee"said Arnav irritatingly

"But beta. She made it for you"said Garima.

"I said that I don't drink coffee"said Arnav angrily and closed the door on their face.Both are stunned to his anger.

Arnav is working on his laptop when Khushi entered. She was looking soo happy.

"Why did you take soo much time ?'asked Arnav.

"Actually I was talking with my friend and forgot the time Arnaji"said Khushi happily

"You are looking soo happy. Seems like you enjoyed more"asked Arnav.

"Ha I enjoyed more"said Khushi happily.

"What will you girls usually talk about ?"asked Arnav.

"It's a secret between girls"said Khushi. Arnav just smiled to himself for her answer.

"Arnavji. Do you need anything ?"asked Khushi.

"Ha Khushi. Bring me coffee"said Arnav.

"You still din't have coffee. "asked Khushi. Arnav nodded as NO.

" I thought that you must have taken your coffee by this time."said Khushi.

"What made you to think soo ?"asked Arnav frowning.

"I thought that by this time your saali would have given you coffee. You would have enjoyed it more like you enjoyed the kheer"said Khushi.

Arnav understood that she is teasing him, he stood up and came near her.

"So you are teasing me"asked Arnav raising his eyebrow

"Me! Teasing you!! I don't even know what is teasing" said Khushi innocently . Arnav raised his eyebrow.

He came more near to her that Khushi hit the wall. He is very close to her

"Actually Khushi Lavanya brought me coffee but I said I don't want. Do you know why ?"asked Arnav.

"W..h......y ?"asked Khushi stammering. She doesn't know what is happening to her due to his close proximity.

"Because............"said Arnav, took her hand into his, and continued" I want to drink your hand made coffee. Your hand has a magic", kissed her hand shocking Khushi more.

She looked at him shyly , her cheeks turned into his favourite color, not able to control Arnav kiss her cheek. Khushi was lost in his touch. Then he kissed her other cheek too. Khushi just closed her eyes. Arnav's eyes travelled towards her rosy lips. He bent down to take her lips but...