Part 70

Part 70

Anjali came into the kitchen while they were preparing lunch.

"Khushiji and Payalji. I am going for my checkup to hospital" said Anjali.

"But Di. I thought to introduce you to my bhai" said Khushi pouting.

"Don't worry Khushiji. I will return by the time your bhai arrives" said Anjali.

"Ok Di. Are you going alone ??"asked Payal.

"No Payalji. Mamiji is accompanying me" said Anjali.

"Ok Di. Take care" said Khushi.

"You too take care of my nephew or niece" said Anjali and went from there.

After sometime, the door bell rang. Khushi went and opened the door. Arnav returned from the office. Khushi gave him a broad smile.

"Arnavji.. You came.. I thought you will come late" said Khushi allowing him to enter.

"Meeting over early Khushi. So I came" said Arnav.

"Now. You go and freshup. I will call you when bhai comes" said Khushi.

Arnav went upstairs while Khushi into the kitchen. Arnav came down after sometime, Khushi and Payal are in the hall along with Nani . Arnav too came and sat beside Khushi. She is always watching over the door now and then. Arnav understood how desparate she is to meet her brother.

Soon Shashi along with Arvind came at the door. Khushi rushed to them running.

"Careful Khushi" shouted Arnav from the back.

Khushi hugged Arvind tightly to which he reciprocated. All looked at arvind who is handsome wearing a formal suit.

"Oh my God. Khushi. Are you trying to kill me ?"asked Arvind.

Khushi came out of the hug, keeping a cute pout said "Bhaiyya. I missed you soo much"

"Me too" said Arvind.

"Khushi Bitiya. Let them enter the house" said Nani.

Khushi invited them both into the house. Arvind and Shashi entered into the house.

Khushi introduced Arvind to everyone. He took blessings from Nani. He shook hand with Arnav and greeted Payal.

All took their respected places and Arnav, Arvind talking about their business and job.

Nani " Payal bitiya. Go and arrange dishes on the table"

"But Nani. Di and Mami still din't returned "said Khushi.

"Khushi. I called Di. They both will soon be here" said Arnav.

"Ok"said Khushi and went to help Payal.