Part 35

Part 35

In Arshi's room:

Khushi entered the room after finishing her house hold works. She saw Arnav at the poolside almost shouting at Aman.

"Laadgovernor always shouts on everyone"murmured Khushi to herself and she went to washroom to change.

When she came out of washroom, Arnav too came into room.

"Why did you say everyone that I gifted you laptop ?"asked Arnav with a little anger.

" I din't say them you gifted me it, I just said them you bought this for me"said Khushi.

Arnav rolled off his eyes and asked "What is the difference between two ?"

"Gift is the thing which we give to others whole heartedly without thinking for profit or return. But here you bought me this laptop to work that too for your company. Then how will this be gift"said Khushi.

"Until now I don't know about this"thought Arnav to himself and again said" Ok. Then why did you say my name ?"

"Then who else name I have to say. Do you want me to say my boy friend name ?"asked Khushi.

"Boy friend!!!!!!! You have boy friend too"asked Arnav shockingly.

"Ha yes."said Khushi blushing. Arnav looked at her dumbfounded.

"For me he is the most handsome person in this world. I used to dream about him always. When he takes off his shirt, I can't resist myself." said Khushi dreaming.

Arnav is angry, sad and has mixed emotions. Angry for her boyfriend who stole his Khushi's heart and sad for Khushi dreaming about someone else. Khushi is observing his every expression and enjoying a lot.

"Who is he"asked Arnav controlling anger.

"Salman khan ji"said Khushi blushing.

"Salman khan!!!!!!!"said Arnav wondering.

"Ha Salman khanji. I started to love him from childhood. I have seen Hum aapke hai kaun for atleast 25 times. I always wanted to go to him and express my love., to ask him marry me. When I was in my 7th standard I even tried to run away to marry him but susheela maasi caught me. she said that he won't marry me because I am a girl. I am confused and asked her that is why I am going near him as I am a gril. She said that I have to turn into women to marry him. I will have to grow up. I will always be dreaming to marry him from then but he announced that he is not going to marry anyone. I was very disappointed then."said Khushi with a cute pout.

Arnav laughed loudly hearing this. Khushi looked at him confused.

"Khushi. You are really mad"said Arnav.

Anjali who was passing by that saw Arnav laughing and came into room. She saw Arnav laughing like a maniac and Khushi with a cute pout.

"Chote!!!"called Anjali.

"Di. aap !!!!!!!'said Arnav trying to control his laugh.

"What happened ? Why are you laughing ?"asked Anjali.