Part 68

Part 68

Khushi and Arnav are travelling towards the house. Journey is a silent one. Arnav concentrated on the driving while Khushi seeing outside lost in her thoughts.

"Arnavji"called Khushi.

Arnav looked at her but she didn't say anything.

"What do you want Khushi ??"asked Arnav.

"I want to meet papa"said Khushi observing his expression.

Arnav stiffened hearing this. She knew after whatever happened yesterday, Arnav is not ready to see face of both Garima and Lavanya. She too din't want to face them but what is her father's mistake in it ??

"Arnavji. Plz I know you don't like coming there but I want to meet papa. I didn't even say him the good news he is going to be nanu. Please"said Khushi in a pleading tone.

Arnav didn't say anything. He didn't even looked at her.

Khushi felt disappointed and sat silently seeing outside. She was lost in her thoughts. Her trance is broken by halting of the car.

"We came Khushi"said Arnav. She looked at the surroundings and was confused. It took time for her to realize.

They were in front of Gupta house.

"Arnavji" Khushi looked at him confused.

"You said you want to meet your father. How can I refuse you Khushi ?"said Arnav.

"Thank you"said Khushi and hugged him.

"Come. Now let's go inside " said Arnav and they both came out of the car.

They headed into the house directly as the door is open. They both looked at the people in the hall. Shashi and Buaji are also there.

"Papa"called Khushi.

Shashi and Buaji looked at Khushi, Arnav. They both were puzzled.

Before Shashi could say anything, an elderly person in the hall called "ASR"

Arnav looked at the person.

"Hello Mr.Malhotra."said Arnav giving forwarding his hand.

"You here" asked Mr.Malhotra.

"I am the son in law of Shashiji"said Arnav "and she is my wife Khushi, Shashiji's elder daughter"

Arnav introduced Khushi to him. Khushi smiled to him politely keeping Namaste.

"But what is going on here ??'asked Arnav.

"Arnav. let both of you sit"said Shashi.

Both Arnav and Khushi sat on the chairs.

"ASR. She is my wife Radha and he is my son Raj. We came here for alliance."said Malhotra.

Arnav and Khushi looked confused.

"Khushi beta. They came here to ask Lavanya's hand for Raj"said Shashi.

Though Arshi were puzzled, they din't say anything. They understood why he took that decision.