Chapter 61

"You know you never loved him Prodigy used to tell me about how you would take all his money and say that you needed it for financial issues when you really were blowing it on shit you didn't need." I laughed "your nothing but a little actress."

"Zonnique stop." Princeton whispered into my ear

"I wonder how your mom will feel when she finds out your pregnant." Mama Wanda said looking me deep in my eyes "seems like you've been acting too acting like your not pregnant."

"At least I'll be a better mother than You ever have been."

"You don't know how to be a mother your just a child having a child it's a disgrace." Mama Wanda said shaking her head

I looked at her before I grabbed my purse and barged out of the service I ran outside

"Zonnique wait!" Roc Royal called after me

I paused as I just stood in the middle if the parking lot my back turned so I couldn't see Roc Royal

"Zonnique." He panted as he turned me around

I began to break down crying right into Roc's blazer.

"Hey..hey..Zonnique don't worry about what that old crusty bitch has to say about you don't let her opinion validate who you are as a person."

"she's right I'm a baby having a baby my parents are gonna be so disappointed in me." I sobbed

"Zonnique! Listen to me! Your gonna be a great parent you and...Princeton...as much as it pains me to say it Princeton he's a good guy....and he'll be a great father and me knowing him he'll be with you every step of the way..."

"You mean that?"

I looked over and saw Princeton standing there

Roc Royal looked down and looked back up at Princeton "With everything in me."

"Come here man." Princeton said holding his arms open Roc let go of me and walked towards Princeton They pulled each other into a hug.

And stayed there for about three minutes

"I'm sorry." Princeton said letting go of Roc "Sorry for everything...And I don't hate you I love you...and I mean that in the most manliest way possible.."

Roc Royal laughed "it's okay bro and I love you too and I'm sorry for everything I did too you as well."

"It's okay." Princeton smiled

"Oh And Zonnique.....I have some bad news guys....." Princeton said