How we became friends

Chapter 1

I am a regular kid out there in the world meaning I get bored. My life was completely boring until I joined Wattpad. Within two months I had awesome new friends and great followers.

In the present.

"Ehh!! I'm going to be late!" I shouted as I woke from my bed seeing it was 8:30. I quickly got dressed and rushed downstairs. "What's the rush Joyce?" my mother said to me in english. "Meeting some people I met online today." I said in english. My dad hugged me tight. "You better not be meeting any guys." he said in japanese. "I don't think so." I said back smiling brightly.(Speaks Japanese mostly) My brother ruffles my hair. "Don't get lost like last time." He said. "I won't." I yelled to him as I rushed out the door. I ran down to the train station. "Last week of of summer, huh." I sighed as I boarded the train. I looked out the window and waited for my stop. Once I got there I rushed out of the train and sprinted to the park. Nobagano Park was 5 minutes away from the station and I was already late. I rushed to the place where we all were suppose to meet up. The third sakura tree next to the park bench and the only park bench next to a tree. I saw a groups of girls clustered there."I'm sorry that I'm late." I panted. They all looked at me as I stood up straight. "Are you AnimeAngel01.?" one of them asked. She wore a blue skirt and a light tank top and had pink hair. "Yup!" I said smiling brightly. "Nice to meet you all." "So how should we start this off?" another girl said sleepily. She wore a one side shirt striped shirt and a skirt and her blue hair off to the side of her shoulder. "I'll go first." says a voice. Iturn around. "Iggy!" I practically squeezed her to death. "Hi! Joyce." she says smiling. "So. I'm Iggy Monah. My Wattpad account is eminemnicki123. I'm 14 years old and people call me sweet, kind, but shy." she introduces her. "I'm next." says the girl with brown hair and wearing a black skirt and a blue shirt. "I'm Chii Sanjo. My Wattpad account is blazingnerd."She said she was about to continue until I cut her off. "Onee-san!" I yelled and gave her a hug."Onee-san?" they all questioned. "Let me explianed." she said as I let go of her no longer hugging her she continued. "I'm 14 years old. People says I'm the sisterly type, I'm slightly goth, and I'm a complete gamer. This girl here calls me Onee-chan or Onee-san." She says. "Make sense you seem like the sisterly type." said the girl with the pink hair. "Who are you?" yawned the girl with the blue hair. "I'm Amaterasu Yukimuia. My Wattpad name is amaterasu-chan. I'm 14 years old. People call me cheerful, happy, and creative." she said smiling. "Okay. I'm tired and I want to get this over with slighly." the last girl yawned. "I'm Jennifer Strong. My Wattpad name is AnimeGOD101. I'm 14 years old. I'm lazy, I like to make weird comments, and funny." she said waking up slightly. "Okay! My turn." I said happily. "I'm Joyce Eve. My Wattpad name is Animeangel01.I'm 13 years old. I'm energetic, optimistic, and somewhat childish." I said. "That's Joyce for you."Iggy laughed.Everyone laughed with them. We spent the day with each other and we became closer as friends. Once I got home I immediately wrote down everything they liked and all that stuff. We exchanged phone numbers and addresses. After that day we met up with each other each day until the last day of summer.

That's how we all met.

Author's Note:

Sorry it was short and small. And if I wasn't careful I may have fell on my face.

Onee-san and Onee-chan mean Elder or Older sister