Some things going on here

• Dedicated to To everyone out there

Characters:

Me- Joyce Eve

Age: 13

Hair and Eye color: Dark Purple hair and Black eyes. Wears glasses.

Personality: Optimistic, energetic, happy, creative, and other personality.(find out more in the story)

Bio: She's an all around student and really doesn't know what she is the top of when she was in middle school. She was excepted into the school by her brother influences that what she thinks. She's usaully always on Wattpad. She also loves to swim 

~Amasterasu Yukimuia

Age:14

Hair and Eye color: Short Pink hair and Blue eyes.

Personality: Cheerful, Happy, and creative

Bio: She's a very sweet character. She has a friendly nature to her. She was excepted into Angelton High is becuase of her singing ability. Her voice can be heard from miles away and it has a sweet and soft manner to it. She can be very mature during unimportant times and sometimes during important times.She usaully always on Wattpad and is good friends with Joyce and the others.

~Chii Sanjo

Age: 14

Hair and Eye color: Brown hair and hazel eyes. Wears glasses

Personality: Sisterly type, Slightly goth, and  a gamer.

Bio: She is a careing and somewhat powerful. She has a younger sister. Chii was excepted into the school because of her gaming skills. She doesn't rebel aganist the uniform or the school since she is slighlty goth. She is good friends with Joyce and the others. Joyce tends to call her Onee-chan or Onee-san. (uses them interchangably). Always goes on Wattpad.

~Jennifer Strong

 Age: 14

Hair and Eye color: Shoulder lengeth light blue hair, always wears a flower in it, Brown eyes.

Personality: Lazy, Makes weird comments, Funny.

Bio: She is a very lazy person. She is a team player most of the time when not asleep. She was excepted into the school because of her sleeping ability. Jennifer also holds another personality thats she doesn't show to often.(I don't tell, yet.) She became good friends with Joyce on Wattpad and was introduce to the others later.  She tends to be very bored at times.

~Iggy Monah

Age:14

Hair and Eye color: Short brown hair. Always wears a headband.

Personality: Sweet, Kind, shy

Bio: Iggy is a very sweet and nice girl. She has a talent for music and is very shy playing it around other. She's friends with Joyce in real life and Wattpad is become friends with the group. She was excepted into the school because her talent for playing the electric guitar. Tries to fit time on Wattpad. (In the story you find out something else about Iggy)

~Kyle Faunt

Age: 14

Hair and Eye color:Brown hair and Green eyes 

Personality: Perverted to the max, funny, doesn't like to be touched, bipolar, rude, blunt, nerd, claustrophobic.

Bio: Kyle is an intresting person.Girls are attracted to him alot. He only talks to Joyce and refuse to listen or knowlegde others. People may think that he is in love with Joyce, but they're just friends. He has someone he already like. (not saying who). He was excpeted into the school because of his science skills. He has a hidden part of him. 

 About the school.

Angelton High is the a school that only excepts the students that perfrom the highest in their Middle school. The school provides all resources and different curriculum for each type of specialty. 

Uniforms

Girl(winter/fall): Light purple jacket , crest on the right side of the chest, white blouse, white skirt, and white ribbon.

Girl(summer/spring): White short sleeved blouse, Light purple skirt, crest on the lower right corner of front of skirt, and light purple ribbon.

 Boy(winter/fall): Light purple jacket embroidered white, Crest on right of chest, white shirt, black pants, white ribbon.

Boy(summer/spring): White shirt ,Crest on the right of chest, black shorts, light pruple ribbon.

Author's Note: to those who read this I'll be adding honorfics also. And using Japanese words also. Sorry.  At each Author's note I'll tell you any Japanese word I use and message me if you have any trouble. I'm still waiting for one more character to come in so check up on this part.