Who are these guys?

Chapter 2

Who are these guys?

It was the last day of summer and I sighed a heavy sigh. "What's wrong with you Joyce-chan?" Jennifer questioned. "Yeah Joyce. You've been sighing a lot." Iggy added. "Sorry. I was just thinking how we only got to spend a week with you guys." I said forceing a smiled. I felt like crying. "Hey don't cry." my Onee-Chan said."I'm not." I protested rubbing my eyes. "What High School are you guys going to?" Jennifer asked."Angelton." we all said together. "You're going to Angelton ,also!" Jennifer said looking surprised. "I guess our friendship is going to have to stay longer." Amaterasu joked. We gave each other a group hug. "Ew!" I heard someone say behind us. It was a brown hair, green eyed boy. "Kyle." I said. "What?" he said as blunt as ever."Who's he?" Iggy asked. Kyle was silent. He didn't even make eye contact. "Hello! Earth to whoever you are?" Jennifer said waving her arms. He still didn't react at all. "What's with that guy?" Amaterasu  whispered. "Um. Kyle is kinda of non-social." I said. "No kidding." Iggy sighed. "So what if I'm non-social." Kyle said glareing at me. "I'm going to hug you if you keep looking at me!" I said sticking out my tongue. "What are you guys talking about?"Onee-san asked. We completely ignored her you could see sparks flying. "Whatever. Just leave me alone." He said rudely with a small wave. "What's up with him?" Jennifer asked. "Are you guys friends,even friends?" Amasterasu asked a little worried. "She would never be friends with that kid. He's so eh. Joyce is so YAY!" Jennifer pretends to be us. I just watch them from the side lines as they're fighting over if I'm friends with Kyle or not. "How about we asked Joyce instead of assuming this stuff." I hear Amaterasu suggest. I'm playing with a strand of my hair as they keep talking. "Joyce-chan." Iggy said smiling a somewhat scary smile. I want to crawl up into a ball. "Y-yes." I stuttered. "Relax. Don't worry it nothing weird." Amaterasu reassures.  I sigh a breath of relief and I smiled brightly. "What is it?" I asked them like a little kid. "Who is that? and are you guys friends?" Onee-chan asked. I had to comprehend some things first.(I'm on the slow side sorry.) "He's Kyle." I say. They all give me a look as if I'm dumb. "We know that, but like elaborate please." Iggy said. "I hope your not like this at school."Jennifer sighed with a smile. "So thst guy. He's Kyle Faunt. He's non-social, super perverted when he usually talks not to me though, he's rude, and blunt. He also hates physical contact, and really only talks to me and a few guys." I explianed. "Okay. So how did you guys meet. Don't tell me a date." Chii said looking as if she was going to go beat him up.(older sister or Onee-chan) "He's a friend. We kinda of bumped into each other when I was walking around with my Onii-san. And after that I"m the only girl he really talks to unless he says. Hi. Yes. No.What. or leave me alone. Those are usually the only words he says." I said tilting my head. "Geez. Your such an airhead." Jennifer said. We all broke out laughing. We spent the rest of the day together. We went to Karaoke and I found out everyone was great at singing espically Amaterasu-san. After that we went for crepes. "I'm getting strawberry!" I shouted like a kid. "Okay." Onee-san said patting my head. We all ordered a crepe and enjoyed eating it. We went to the mall it was huge.(doesn't go to malls that often) We had to pull Jennifer off the bed in some bed shop and Amaterasu, Iggy, and Chii bought some clothing from different stores. At the end of the day before we all left for home. "Let's meet at the train stop and go to school together." I suggested. "Okay sounds good to me." Onee-chan said. "Me,too." Iggy and Amaterasu said in unison. "Ditto." Jennifer added. "Let's meet up at 7:oo" I said. We all said Good bye and headed home. "Joyce, are you done packing?" my mom called.(speaking Japanese.) "I'm to tired to do anything." I said heading up stairs to my room. "Good night then." My mom called. I took a shower and fell asleep.

The next morning

"Joyce. Wake up. It's 6:45." my brother called. I sat up straight. "I'm going to be late again!" I cried out as I rushed to get ready. I quickly packed my suit case and ran downstairs. "Let's go!" I said. My brrother and I walked to the train stop. We made it just in time. "Hey! Joyce." They called to me. "Hi! Hi!" I yelled back. We all boarded the train. "So who's that?" They all asked me. "He's my Onii-san. He's two years older than me and is the preisdent of the school concil." I said."Wha's his name?" Iggy asked. "Secret." I whispered. "Really!!" they all yelled as I smiled. Once we got off the train we walked to the school. The gates were made of glass and were really pretty. "Yay!." I shouted. "Joyce!" someone called. I turned around and saw the black haired boy with glasses running up to us. "Are these guys that you know Joyce." Everyone's mouths dropped.

Author's Note:

Hoped you liked it. From now until I run out of characters. I'll be adding Character back stories after author's notes. First I'm starting with Kyle since he's the only guy so far that has plays a weird role in the story. And he's a guy! Oh yeah and Onii- san means older brother.

 Kyle Faunt's Back Story:

Kyle is orginally from America. Kyle has a mother, and older brother. His father died of old age when Kyle was 10. (Mother and father were 10 years apart)The family moved to Japan bacause Kyle's mother had family in Japan. Kyle learned to keep his feelings and word to himself learning his mistakes from his older brother. After his brother blabbing foul things and secrets. His only "Friends" are Joyce's older brother, Joyce, Kyo, Raizo, Naro, Lero, and Farthom.(You meet some of them maybe in the story.) Kyle may keep himself hidden in the story, but you may find out some different things about him.