Chapter 2 - The Eruption

"My King, Mt. Voshkai is about to erupt! The Voshki family wants to offer gold to Thorns for us to be safe here!" an Voshkian Elf servant said to the king of Thorns from Castle Voshkai.

"I want a new crown, more luxurious than the crown of the Queen of Verdeen!" the queen demanded while sitting beside the king.

"But Your Majesty, Mt. Voshkai is about to erupt, maybe tomorrow," the Voshkian Elf worriedly said.

"Where is Voshkai?!!!" Wun shouted while sitting with the children of the king and queen.

"SSshhht!" Princess Lyria Rose of Thorns (child of the king and queen of Thorns) said angrily. "They're talking! You have no right to enter a royal conversation! Don’t you have manners?"

"The capital of the North will welcome all of you!" Wun naughtily shouted.

"Ohohoho!" King Syantus Rose laughed (the king of Thorns).

"He's right! He’s the real prince of Bear Land! Sail your ships across the Mermentos! We'll send a letter to the Fronders!" Queen Annysha Rose (the queen of Thorns) said.

At Bear Land, Lynnor Fronder received a message from the Queen of Thorns's little eagle. The letter fell through their cottage's window.

"Mother, a letter with a seal of Thorns!" Lynnor Fronder's son exclaimed.

"It's from Thorns!" Lynnor said, shocked.

"Open it! Open it!" her sons demanded with excitement.

"Stop!" Lynnor shouted, and her sons fell silent.

*Fronders,*

*Our fellow Voshkians were sent there by the last Prince of Claws. We sent an army for the elves' protection. Dorona was burnt. I want you to come to Thorns with your sons after the eruption.*

*Annysha Rose*

"Mother, is that a threat?" Lynnor's son asked, panting.

"No! We're going south! Let's kill the boy!" Lynnor said firmly with a threatening grin.

At Dorona, the burnt city...

"Puer Praesidio," Madam Prifterley whispered an enchantment for Wun's protection.

"Madam, can we go outside?" sweetly asked Kerky, along with Madam Prifterley's other orphans.

"No! It's dangerous! There's ash everywhere!" Madam Prifterley said dreadfully.

Her orphans sadly returned to their rooms...

Meanwhile, Lynx Prifterley shed tears at the window. She saw an old lady standing by the window.

She was shocked, then the lady said...

"For a lady from the ashes, a crown of thorns will go through her head. And when the sun comes through the North, the moans will end..." the lady said repeatedly while walking through the gate to enter Bear Land.

"Hhhh..." Madam Lynx sighed.

At the second gate of Dorona to Thorns, a lady with pale skin and golden hair walked naked into the gate.

"Aaahhh!" the lady cried out after being pushed by a guard.

"Hey! Don’t push her!" the horse-drawn rider said (the rider who brought Wun to Thorns).

The rider gave his coat to the lady.

"Why are you naked?" the rider asked the lady.

But the lady didn’t reply.