Chapter 21 - The Grave Of The Frauds

While the water is burbling As the Maester with the innocent princess Lyria are Paddling by the Shore.

"Where are we!?," Princess Lyria asked the Maester.

"We are on The Cold Island!," The Maester said.

"How long am I going to Live here!?"

She Innocently asked with tears urging to fall from her eye lashes, She was Longing for her Family...

"Until you've been Betrothed... " the Maester whispered.

As they step on the continuous stairs around the island that bears the great Massive Structure that is shaped like a crown.

Its said to be the Land of the Maesters.

"May the Nine Angels Bless us My princess!" the Maesters welcome her and bowed at her.

" I want to be a queen someday... "

the princess looked up and whispered at the Maester beside her.

"you'll be a Queen my princess"
The Maester replied.

While walking towards the rooms, Princess Lyria saw the feeble patients lying on their beds and looking at her.

"who are they!!?," princess Lyria said.

"They are the Patients that carries curable and uncurable intense diseases," The Maester Said.

"You're righteous!," an old woman patient suddenly urged her left hand through lyrias's face.

"get off!!!," The Maester shouted.

As they continued walking...

"what does she mean? I'm righteous!?," Lyria asked again.

"don't ever mind that woman! She is crazy!," The Maester said.

Meanwhile at the Chaotic Castle rose...

Shout of the men of Silva and verdeen is loud as the fiery arrows and spears fall upon them...

Their shields aren't strong enough...

"My lord!!!"

"Our Fleet is Dying!!!," A verdeenian soldier said.

As the scream of Hundreds of eagles is Loud at the sky Flying and bursting down through them as the giant eagle urge their Feet to Grab them by their huge Sharp Claws...

They are thrown from the air...

As The War goes on...

"Mi Usne!!!," Gerylda at castle Fisher on fisherland, Shouted as she stares at her vision in the Pieceful Bowl of water...

As her tears flowed and dropped down...

In the war, while Eibraheim is Standing Infront of the soldier...

A spear and arrow didn't fell to him...

But a soldier that belongs to his fleet...

Urged his sword and stabs Eibraheim's back...

As Eibraheim kneel and puke his Blood,

The Verdeenian soldiers starts to shout and Kill the Silvan tribe that belongs to their Fleet...

And the Verdeenian soldier that asked His fraudulent king Eibraheim Slits down Eibraheim's neck...

The silvan fades...