Chapter 20 - Blindness

It was A Long and Wide Bridge with a Curvature, It is Called Tornico, One of the Three Bridge Cities in The Nine Kingdoms.

From their History, It was Said, Three land Bridges are Built by the Folks Creating a Huge Boundaries in The Edges of Vipers Bay, In order to Connect the Three Continents of The world.

The Bridge Cities are Independent Cities and Independent from Kingdoms, Foundered By The Sire and Madam.

"My Son!!!," a Woman Shouted, Probably a Mother.

It was Chaotic, Mothers and Wives are Shouting and Crying in Agony, For their Sons and Husbands are Forcibly Conscripted by the New Leaders.

One of The Two Gates of Tornico Crumbled and Collapse.

The Force of Harens are Urging to the East.

The Sire with its Family were whacked, Slaughtered, Butchered and Assasinated by the Army wearing a Fire Colored Armours.

A Viper Sigils could be seen from their Chests.

For the First Time in The Century, Insanity Strikes in the Sandy Bridge City of Tornico.

As it is Happening, Braylon are Hurriedly Walking to the Streets Wearing a Dark Cloak to Hid Himself.

Loud Shouts and Cries Loudly Destruct his Ears.

"What's Happening Here!!?," He asked the Old Lady.

"The Harens are Accumulating their Fleet and Marching towards Thorns!," the Frightened Old lady Said.

"Give Way!!!," A Manly Shout of a Soldier after the Powerful Stumps of Fire Color Armoured Soldiers Carrying Spears, Swords and Shield.

It Catches the Glimpsed of Braylon.

Then He Saw People in Starvation and Hurriedly Picking Nut like Noshes on the Sandy Ground With tweeting Birds.

In a Sudden, He Heard his Rumbling Tummy.

He asked an old Man Peacefully picking The Nut like Noshes from the Sandy Ground and Putting it to his Sack.

"Can i Eat This!?," Braylon Said.

"For these was a Blessing!, A Fallen Graces From Above!," the Old man Said.

"What's This?," Braylon Asked Again

"A Manna!" Said the Old man

"Oh Boy! Where are you From!?, Valish Hair With a Pinish Eyes! You Have A Sacred Blood!," the Old man was Shocked and Knelt by him.

"How Did You know!?," Braylon Said.

"For I was A Slave of this World! I am A Maester my Lord!," the Old man Said.

"Could These Manna be a Cure!?," Braylon asked.

"Of course my Lord!," the Old man said.

He Hurriedly Picked Plenty of those Manna Then He Ran as Fast as He Could to get Back to Vera.

As He was Running, He Stopped Suddenly when He Saw the Gate of tornico was Closed and Filled with Fire Color Amoured Men.

Then He saw and He Heard The Noises and Scream of the Horses with the Green Flags Across the Vipers Bay.

"Close The Gates and Gather all the Valish Soldiers...," Cardon Said to the Valish Servant, As he See while he's Standing by the Window the Green Army from afar.

Then he Hurriedly wrote a letter to His sister Lyria.

My Dear Lyria,

Take Care always and Soon we'll be Together again, I Love You my sister, May the Nine Angels Guide you,