Wishing you were somehow here

Victoria Felicity Allen

Nicknames: Tori & Vicki

Personality: Posh, Well Spoken, Smart and Polite

Hey my name is Victoria Felicity Allen. I was born in 1992 on the 21st of June, so I’m 20 years old. I have long blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

My mum and dad have always been very supportive and believed that I can take care of myself, which I am very grateful for. They now live in a nice beach house in Australia so I don’t get to see them very often because of my busy schedule.

My biggest passion is dancing. I’ve been dancing since I was 2 ½ years old. I’m from London but I’ve studied at Julliard in New York. Now I work as a professional dancer, model and actress.

I’ve been in many stage productions throughout the years as: Grease, Hair, Phantom of the opera, Sound of music and many more.

I also do some modeling for Burberry, Vogue and Elle.

But as I said my biggest passion is dancing. It’s what I do. What I live for. I’ve danced for Madonna, Take That, Pixie Lott, Justin Bieber, The Saturdays……….. So yeah I’m quite a well-known dancer.

My best friend is called Melissa. We met at Julliard. We’re the same age and I love her. She is the ONE person that I can really trust. She knows me all too well. She’s also a professional dancer and a model. We share two flats. One in London and one in New York. We work a lot together because everyone knows that we’re so synced when we dance so we often get booked the same jobs.

Melissa Ella Smith

Nicknames: Lizzy & Mel

Personality: Kind, Caring, Advice Giver, Funny, Crazy,

Hello, my name is Melissa Ella Smith. I was born in 1992 on the 12th of October. I have long brown hair and blue eyes.

I’m from Ohio in America. Just as Victoria my biggest passion is dancing. I’ve also studied at Julliard. And danced for some very well-known artists. 

I’m very outgoing and like to have fun. I’m also a bit crazy. I think that’s why I’m a dancer. Because then I get to let out all the craziness inside of me. I would say I’m a well-known dancer. But not as big as Vicki. She’s on top. No one can beat her, she’s amazing.

I have one younger brother Michael and one younger sister Emma. My parents and siblings still live in Ohio. I know my parents are very proud of me. I go to Ohio as often as I can. But me and Vicki work so much it’s hard.

Victoria and I met at Julliard and from the first moment we clicked. She’s my absolute best friend, we do everything together. We thank dancing every day for bringing us together. Since we work in both England and America we live in both London and New York.

We do what we love and we love what we do.

(NOTE: Victoria is the main character.)

Victoria: http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/504204-bigthumbnail.jpg

Melissa: http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com/model/000000327553-melissa_baker-fit.jpg