Chapter 1

Victoria's POV

Sweat was dripping down my body and my mouth felt like blood. The music stopped and I looked over to see Melissa lying dead tired breathing heavy on the floor. She looked up to me and smiled.

( http://www.polyvore.com/dance_rehearsals/set?id=53412103 )

We were rehearsing for our performance with Nicki minaj for a festival. The routine was fast and and hard. But I loved it. It was a challenge and I always love to push myself to the limit. It was me, Melissa, 6 other girls and 5 boys who were in rehearsals.

The performance was in tomorrow and after that me and Melissa would go back to London. We've been in America now for 3 months straight, working with many different artists. But it was time to get back to London for a while and just chill and see if there's any work to do.

"Hey are you okay?, asked Melissa"

"Yeah yeah i'm great! I love this routine, you feel so worked out after it."

"Just the right routine for you then, she laughed"-"I guess so, I smiled back."

"Okay girls and boys! I'll see you all tomorrow at the arena at 10.00 pm for hair & makeup and dance rehearsals. Now get home and get some rest, BIG show tomorrow, said Martin our choreographer."

We made our way out of the studio. We went into Starbucks and grabbed a latte each. We sat down at a table near the windows, we had a nice view of Central Park. Green grass, high trees, it was all very relaxing.

"Can you believe we're actually dancing for Nicki Minaj?!, said Melissa."

"I know! I'm so exited, I just love her music and it's amazing that we actually get to perform with her!"

"It's really cool, oh and the clothes are so funky"

I laughed at her choice of words.

"Since when do you say funky?!"

"Ah I don't know, it just popped into my head, she said."

 We drank up and went out on the street and grabbed a taxi and got home to out apartment.

"Oh I forgot to tell you! I booked the flight tickets today , said Melissa."

"How could you forget?!, I said chocked"

"Well i'm sorry Vicki, Melissa said a bit sad"

"I'm only joking babes, first class?"

"Yeah ofcourse, what else?!"

"Awsome. Should I go out to buy something to eat?"

"oooooooooooooooh can you make that Italian thing you always do?, asked Melissa."

"You mean pasta with meatballs and tomato sauce?"

"YES! EXACTLY THAT!"

"Okay I need to go to the shop to buy some stuff for it, i'll be back in 30, I said and went out of the door."

I strolled down the street. enjoying the view of people rushing by and the sound of the busy city. I went past Broadway thinking of old memories. I've played Hair, Sound of music and The phantom of the opera there. It's amazing to just think about it. For that I actually feel proud.

I went into the grocery store and got what I needed. I picked up a news paper with the headline 'CHAOS AT JFK AS BOYBAND ONE DIRECTION ARRIVE TO NEW YORK'. I looked at the picture. There were 5 boys, looking tired, probablt jetlag I thought. One of them stood out. He has soft curly brown hair and bright green eyes. Very cute. I put down the paper and went to pay for the things in my basket.,

When I stood in the kitchen cooking, Melissa came in and stood by the sink.

"Melissa, can I ask have you heard about the boyband One Direction?"

"Ofcourse I have! They're a british band, created at the X factor. I've heard like one song from them. They're actually quite good, she smiled"

"Okay thanks, maybe I should take a listen to them then."

"Yeah you should! Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing, there was just something about them in a news paper. Anyway, food is ready!"

We ate up and went to bed, exited for the next day.

(SORRY it's short! Will be updated later today.)