Chapter 9

Hey Everyone! Once again... I'M SO SO SORRY for not updating!! It's just i'm so busy with school so I just never get the time to write. But here is chapter 9 after 3 weeks, and i'll try to improve my updating skills

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

‘HOLD THE ELEVATOR!’

I put my hand through the doors and looked up to see who had just yelled. Chocked, I dropped my phone to the floor………

End of Flashback

‘Oh my god’, I whispered to myself.

There he was. Right in front of me he stood. Harry. No not Harry Potter. Harry Styles.  I couldn’t believe that he was actually here. Why was he here? He hated me. But he did say we needed to talk. We just stood there staring at each other not saying a work. The elevator doors were about to close again when we both at the same time slammed our hands to hold them open. We both pulled away and Harry was the first one to speak up.

‘We need to talk’, he said.

‘Yes, umm, Melissa is out so you can come up if you want? I can make us some coffee?’

‘Sounds good’, he said.

He stepped in to the elevator and we went up to the apartment in complete awkward silence. We went in to the apartment and Harry sat down at the kitchen table as I made some coffee and we still hadn’t said one word to each other. Just as the coffee was done there was a loud *BANG*. The coffee machine just kind of exploded and I got coffee all over my self.

‘Oh god how embarrassing’, I said to myself.

‘Are you alright?’, Harry asked.

‘Yeah yeah I’m fine, let me just go and change my top.’ I said as I sat the two cups down on the table.

I went to change my top. And when I got back Harry just sat there smiling an awkward smile at me. I sat down opposite him.

 ‘I’m’, we began at the same time.

‘We’, we both said again.

We chuckled and smiled at each other.

‘You go first’, he said.

‘I’m sorry Harry. I overreacted; I shouldn’t have gone completely nuts at you. I’m just afraid. I haven’t been in a relationship or anything for so long and I’m always afraid to mess it up. And when I try to make everything better it just gets worse. I like you Harry, I really do. But reading all those stuff about you just made me doubt you. I know I sound like an idiot. I know I shouldn’t believe everything I read. But all boys’ I’ve met through the years have all been douchebags and I just find it very hard to trust boys. But I am sorry Harry I really am. But after what you told me yesterday it made me look at you in a completely different way, and I know I can trust you. You are a genuine guy. And having you in my presence makes me feel safe and happy. I wanna give US another chance. It was too fast for me to judge you after only knowing you a couple of days. I’m sorry and I hope you can forgive me’, I told him.

‘Wow, that’s a lot to take in. But thank you Victoria, it means a lot that you believed and actually listened to me. And I kinda have to admit that, I also overreacted. I guess I should have told you more about myself so that you didn’t have to read it all. But you know, with the life I live, you don’t exactly tell someone you’ve only known for a couple of days everything about yourself. And I don’t mean that to sound cocky or anything, it’s just the way it is. Even though there was something special about you, from the first time I met you, you still just can’t trust anyone. But I can now, I KNOW I can trust you Victoria. And I do care about you. Like I said, you see me for something more than just Harry Styles from One Direction, you see me as me. I mean I love it. All the fame, it’s great, I wouldn’t trade anything for it. But sometimes it’s nice to just get away from it, live the real life if you know what I’m saying. Be yourself and just relax. I feel like I can do that with you, you make me calm. And happy. And I get this feeling inside of me when I’m with you that I haven’t felt ever before. And I do forgive you, cause if I didn’t I would loose too much. And I wanna give us another shot. So I was thinking, maybe you would like to join me for dinner next Thursday?’, he asked.