Chapter 3

P.O.V Cameron

"Cameron Larson" My principale calls my name. As i get up i can hear the boys yelling my name and wolf whistling.

"Thank you" I say to Mr.Passcuzzi as i grab my double dogwood deplouma since im in french as well.

When i get to my seat maddies name is called.

"YEAH MADDIE" i yell and start whistling. in the background i hear harry doing the same. I AWWE them in my head. She of course has noticed and is blushing.

when everyones names is called we finally get to throw our caps in the air. That was my favorite part of the cereamony.

Me and Maddie are laughing like idiots after the cereamony that is until the boys come and congradulate us. Harry runs up and give maddie a HUGE and i mean Huge bear hug and then of course its my turn but she got the biggest. then when i'm let go of louis picks me up and spings me in the air and after that Zayn gives me a little peck on the cheek and then theres Niall who runs and picks me up and squezzes me tight then when he puts me done i notice that during his hug he was able to put a beutiful necklace around my neck that said "Best friends" on one side and on the other side the date that we met engraved on it. 

I start to feel my eyes watering when i look up at Niall he's smiling his ass off 

"I don't know what to say" is all i can say

"Oh my god is Cameron Larson speechless" he says chuckiling 

I pulled Niall into a hug squeezing him tight. when i let go Niall takes his thumb adn wips away one on of the tears on my cheek.

Then Niall kissed me on the lips.