Chapter 7

P.O.V Cameron\

"Cameron" someone whispers to me "We're here"

My eyes slowly start to open. I see blonde irish guy and i feel a smile start to form on my face.

"Nialler" i smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

he chuckled and returned my hug "hey to you to"

"OMG we're still on the plane" I say noticing that we're in our seats.

"ya the planes about to land" he says

"thanks for waking me" I say and then give him a little peck on the cheek.

P.O.V Harry

Maddie is so great I feel like I can be myself around her.Shes really pretty and nice and she makes me laugh a lot. Although I find it hilarious that I. Woke up to her biting my shoulder and her saying "I bite apoplectic a lot" with a sly smile on her face.

"what are you thinking about" she asks smiling.

"oh just how perfect you are" I say with a smile and she starts to blush.

"your pretty perfect yourself" she says. And the gives me a peck in the cheek.

"Aww come on can I have a little more action" I say smirking.

"No" she says teasingly. God she's so perfect.

P.O.V Cameron

After we got off the plane I checked my twitter and realized I had 40000 followers. Wow.

"ok pauls waiting outside with the car" Louis says. He must be excited to see El. I've met her a couple times and she seems super nice and she makes Lou really happy so that's good.

"you ready" Niall asks me.

"yeah let's go" I say smiling as he puts his arm around me and surprisingly there's no Pap so we just run to he car.

"well were here" Liam says. As he opens the door mine and maddies jaws drop. Their flat is beutiful.Its modern but really comfortable.

"and this is yours and maddies room" Louis says "but I'm guessing you won't be sleeping here very much" he says chuckling.

"Louis"me and maddie say together blushing with embarrassment. But we soon forget about it when we see our room it's beutiful it's got blue and green walls and the beds have blue and green striped covers and blue and green pillows and the bathroom is probably bigger then my room and then there's the walk in closet witch I can't help but squele when I see it.

"girls" I hear Louis mumble.

"but you love us anyways" I tease.

I start to unpack but then I get tired of it so I head down stairs to go grab some water.

"do you girls wanna watch a movie?" Harry asks as him and the boys looking through a pack of horror movies.

"yes" I say and head up stairs to tell maddies.

"I call getting to sit next to Maddie" Harry yells and grabs her wrist and pulls her to the seat next to him.

"As long as I get Cameron" I hear Niall say. And just like Harry did to maddie pulls me to the seat next to him.

"I wanna sit next to Cameron too" Louis says and comes and sits on the others side of me.

After a lot of arguing we picked "when a stranger call" and I'm excited cause I love this movie it's scary but I love the way it makes me feel the adrenalin.

I grab my phone and deide to check my twitter and see I have a lot if tweets.

"what the hell is she doing with my Niall"

"I'm gonna kill her, Nialls mine"

"what a slut she need sto take her hands off of my man"

Tears start to well up in my eyes and Niall see's what I was looking at takes my phone away and pulls me as I start to sob into his shirt.

"don't listen to them your perfect" he starts whispering comforting things to me. I see maddie looked at her twitter as well and Harry is doing the same the boys are trying to comfort us.

P.O.V Niall

I hate to see her cry, it kills me that people who say the love us would do that to the people that we love.

"don't worry ill protect you" I say trying to comfort her.

" I love you Nialler" she says

"I love you too Cam" I say and pull her in closer as I kiss her on the forehead and my lips are tingly with shivers and sparks.

Bzz Bzz I hear her phone going off and grab it before she can and read a text that came up on the screen

"you slut Cameron get a frikken life were not over until I say we are -Gabe"