Chapter 9

P.O.V Niall

As Cameron told me about what Gabe did to her I couldn't help but feel betrayed. Of course I was so sad fir Cameron and I couldnt believe someone would do that to her, but at the same time she didn't tell me and that hurt that she did trust me enough to tell me.

"Niall Are you mad at me" she asks with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"of course not how could I. I wanna kill that kid for doing that, I'm just upset that you couldn't trust me enough to tell me" I say and I grab her close and rock her in my arms holding her tight never wanting to let her go.

"I wanted to tell you I-I j-just didn't want you to think Im weak" she says hiccuping with tears streaming down her cheeks. I hate to see her like this.

P.O.V Cameron

It felt so nice to talk to Niall about this. I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulder. I feel closer to him then ever.

"I love you Cameron" he says and looks me in the eyes. His big blue eyes I feel like i could drown in them.

And then I kiss him. More passionately then I ever have kissed someone.

As I break away I say "Niall James Horan I am completely and utterly in love with you" and just then I start to see his eyes brimming with tears and he pulls me in ad hold me forever.

P.O.V Maddie

"what's wrong with Cam"? Harry asks me as I play with his curls.

"I don't know" I say trying to not sound like I was lying and by the look on Harry's face it looks like I failed but he leaves it and that god, I can't tell Harry that's for cam to tell.

"promise me something" he says"don't ever listen to the hate people give you your a beutiful, caring, nice and funny girl. your perfect" the last part makes shivers go down my spine and I snuggle closely to him and start to kiss him.

"EWWWWW NO PDA" Louis screams with his eyes shut

"what you can kiss El but I can't kiss maddie"? Harry says laughing.

"yes exactly. Now go to bed you two" he says firmly trying not to smile but I can see the corners of his mouth twitching.

"ok well good night maddie" harry says but he pulls me in front of louis so he can have a perfect view of our quick make out sesh.

"EWWWW" Louis screams and takes a pillow and hits us with it. Laughing I head up to my room and get ready for a nice peacefully sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~*****************~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the horrible writing I had writers block. I know it sucked.

Comment & vote

Love ya

-Cammy<3 Xox