Chapter 4

P.O.V Niall

"I'm sorry" I say to her feeling my face getting red.

"Why?" she asks with a smile on her now pink face.

Did she litterly just say that?God I love her.

"Cameron" I say "I've liked you for years and I know we've been friends for so long but I can't help it your an amazingly beutiful person and I really hope you feel the same and-" but I'm cut off by Cameron going on her tip toes to kiss me and I rap my arms around her waist and pull her in a tight embrace and kiss her back passionately.

P.O.V Cameron

I can't believe that I'm kissing Niall my best friend since I was 13! As we break away from the kiss I look into his beutiful blue eyes. God I love him. A smile starts to creep onto his face getting bigger and bigger. I start to giggle and that's when I realize we had an audience of 4 boys and girl with huge grins on there faces

"took you guys long enough" Maddie says as I notice that Harry has her hand in his. She see's me looking and starts blushing and looking at there hands as well and that's when Harry grabs her and kisses her gently.

"HAZ HOW COULD YOU" I hear Louis scream and can't help but laugh at his face and how Harry starts to turn bright red.

I turn around to find Niall with something in his hands. It's a card with my name on it.

"Here" Niall says giving it to me.

Dear Cameron

I've missed you like crazy and can't stand another day without you. I want you to come on tour with me and the boys. You can bring a friend if you want to as long as your there I'm happy.

Love, Nialler

" really?" I ask him already knowing the answer.

"Yeah" he says "so will you"?

"of course I will and maddies coming with us just to let you know" I say while I give him a huge hug sincing into his chest.

"As long as your there" he whispers into my ear. Shivers go done my spine. Wy does whispering have to be so god damn sexy?!