Chapter 8

P.O.V Niall

The minute I saw that text I felt every muscle in my body tense up. Cameron looked at me and I could see the concern in her eyes.

"Niall what did that text say and who was it from" she asked with the tone like "I'll find out wether you like it or not so just tell me now"

"here just don't listen to it he's an asshole of a bastard and if we were still in Squamish I would kill him" i say as my face starts to redden with anger.

P.O.V Cameron

The minute Niall said "He" I knew it was Gabe. Just thought of his name was scaring me. As I read the message and when it says "it's not over until I say it is" reminds me of that night. Of the night I broke up with him. The night he tried to rape me.

"Cameron its going to be ok I won't let him hurt you I promise" Niall says as he pulls me. I don't say anything I don't want him to find out about what Gabe tried to do it'll make me look weak only one other person knows and that maddie because she's the one who helped me get Gabe away. Tears start to run down my cheek and then I can't help ur cry then all of a sudden Niall picks me up we say good night to everyone(so much for a movie night) and then Niall carries me to my room. Places me down and pulls the covers over top of me just as he's about to leave I grab his wrist.

"C-can you st-stay with m-m-me" I ask while sucking in crys.

"of course love" he says as he lays down and puts his arm around my waist as I rest my head on his chest.

He starts to sing to me and I slowly fall asleep to the song and his heartbeat.

"your drunk" I say as Gabe comes in. "why are you here"

"can't I visit my girlfriend" he slurs and me in and starts to make out with me I try to break away from him but he's to strong.

"get off of me" I say now full on angry.

"your hot when your angry" he says and tries to make out with me again.

"Gabe it's over get the hell out of my house NOW"! I start to yell and then he grabs my arm so tightly that I wince.

"it's not over until I say it is bitch now come here and show me what I came for" he says and starts to tie my hands above my head and then starts to unbuckle my pants.

"get away Gabe" I yell and try to struggle but then he takes a pocket knife and cuts my arm.

"there's more from where that came from so I suggest you stop talking" he says and the door opens and maddie walks in thank god as well and she takes a wine glass and hits it on Gabe head and then when she's about to call 9-1-1

"No" I say "don't call them I don't want anyone to find out"

"Cameron your bleeding really bad and you look like you've got hit by a bus by the amount of bruising on your body" she says with a stern look on her face.

"please maddie I'll do anything" I say

I wake up screaming and sweating .

" what's wrong!? Cameron are you ok" A concerned Niall asks.

I take a deep breath and say " Niall when you said Gabe can't hurt me well he already has" and I show him the knife scar and some old bruises.