1. Hogwarts express

This is my first ever written fanfiction. I've become totally obsessed with drarry lately, so I thought I might give writing a fic on my own a chance. If you have any suggestions for the story let me know. I hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

Harry's p.o.v.

I'm sitting in the hogwarts express, closed eyes, thinking about what this year would bring. Hermione made Ron and me go back with her to hogwarts. Not that it was that hard to convince us: Ron and Hermione started dating and Ron just couldn't leave her alone. And me, well, I don't really know yet what to do with my life now Voldemort is gone. I never expected to survive the war. I still want to be an Auror, but not yet. I really need a break from fighting Dead-Eaters. So I decided to go with Ron and Hermione back to hogwarts. After all, hogwarts is my home. And what would I do without my two best friends? They are practically my family. Family... I think back to the moment with the resurrection stone. When I saw my mom, dad... Sirius, Remus, Cedric...

"Harry?" I hear Hermione's voice next to me.

"Harry, are you alright?"

I open my eyes to see Ron and Hermione's concerned faces in front of me. It's only then that I realise that my eyes are watery and my cheeks are wet.

"yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I reply, not really convincing, while hastily whiping away my tears.

"You don't really look fine, mate." says Ron.

"Harry if you want to talk, we're here for you." says Hermione with a concerned voice.

Right at that moment the door slits open and Luna and Neville come in. They sit down opposit me, hand in hand. I remember Hermione told me they were dating. They really are a great couple, I'm very happy for them both.

I am really happy to get my mind off my sad thoughts as Neville and Luna tell us about their hollidays. They had went camping together and Neville had found a lot of 'interesting' plants while Luna discovered some weird creature with magic powers where even Hermione had never heard of.

————-

After a couple of hours of talking with Luna and Neville we are almost arriving at hogwarts and Ron and I leave the compartment to put on our school robes. On our way back to the compartment I suddenly spot some blond hair in a compartment. I look through the window to see Draco Malfoy sitting with his slytherin friends: Parkinson, Zabini and Goyle. Then Mafoy suddenly turns his head and spots me. I'm waiting for him to glare at me and insult me, but it never comes. He just stares at me.

"Harry are you coming mate?" I hear Ron saying from twenty feet ahead.

I look at Ron. "Yeah, sorry, I was a bit distracted."

I take a last glance at Malfoy before I walk away, but he is already in a conversation with Parkinson.

"What distracted you?" Ron said when I was again next to him.

"What?" I answer.

"Well, you just said you got distracted. By what?" Ron replied.

"Ohh, euhm nothing... never mind."

————————

Draco's p.o.v.

I was just peacefully sitting in the train with Blaise, Pansy (who had finally shot her mouth for more than ten seconds) and Goyle, when I suddenly see someone peek through the window of our compartment. I turn my head and it is... Harry bloody Potter.

I almost glare at him out of habit, but than I realise the war. And how he had saved me during the battle of Hogwarts. I owe him my life. I can't just go bully him now, can I?

When Potter suddenly looks away, I realise where I am once more.

"What was that?!" I hear Pansy asking confused.

"Ohh, euhm."

"What were just staring at Potter, not even a glare! What's going on with you?"

"I'm just tired Pansy. Leave me alone." I say while leaning back in my chair.

"But-"

"Can't you shut up for a minute?!" I begin to become slightly angry. She is really getting on my nerves lately. Thank Merlin she shuts up after that.

Now I can think of what I am gonna do with Potter this year. It's obvious I can't go around bullying him anymore. Also because he really is everyone's saviour now. If I would say anything he would have a hundred people stand up for him.

Maybe I should just fully ignore him.

But I owe him so much. I hate owing people. Now I have to do something back. He even testified at me and my mothers trials. Without him we both would be in Azkaban.

Ughhh... I really don't know what to do....

In think I'll just figure it out later.