Return Of Kaneki

A/N

If you are here then I am guessing you would have read the first book. If you haven't read the first book go and read it otherwise this won't make any sense. This part of the story will be focusing more on the Tokyo Ghoul part not so much on the Naruto part.

Enjoy!

Edit:

Buy Naruto merch with FREE shipping at https://narutoeverything.com use code "weeaboo" for a 10% discount on everything there! Along with a 10% discount, many things are already on discount, so you can get Naruto merch for an affordable price. Again, shipping is FREE meaning that it will cost even less!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you hear me?

Himika jumped in surprise, not knowing where the voice came from.

"Where am I? Who are you?" Himika asked out loud.

I'm in your head baka.

'In my head?' Himika thought.

Yes, I hear what you think.

'Why?'

Because, we are one.

'How's that possible? Why couldn't you talk to me until now?'

I'll explain later, that other one's getting up.

The voice shut up and Himika looked over to see Kaneki hunched over in the alley they appeared in, clutching his head.

"Kaneki? You alright?" Himika asked, concerned about him.

"I-I can r-remember everything now." He replied, slowly getting up and steadying himself by leaning on a wall.

"Where are we?" Himika asked.

"We're in Tokyo." He replied.

"What's Tokyo?" She inquired.

"I'll explain everything later, but first we have to get off the streets, it's not safe for us." Kaneki said.

Himka nodded and let Kaneki lead the way out if the alley.

"Keep your head down." He instructed.

They walked for about five minutes through the dark streets before reaching what looked like a small coffee shop.

"What is this place?" Himika asked.

"It's a coffee shop." Kaneki replied. "A modern coffee shop."

Himika didn't know what 'modern' that was supposed to mean and decided to just go along with it.

Just before Kaneki reached to open the door, he muttered something. "Shut up Rize."

Kaneki quickly opened the door and was greeted by a small bell chiming.

A purple haired girl behind the counter turned to look at the door and started speaking before stopping halfway through her sentence. "Welcome to Antie-! KANEKI?!"

The purple haired girl ran out from behind the counter and quickly ran to Kaneki. Himika observed and figured they were close friends. She expected them to hug but was surprised when the purple haired girl slapped him across the face.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" She screamed.

"Touka, calm down. There's a lot of explaining to be done, where's the manager?" Kaneki said, trying to calm down the purple haired girl.