Explanations

Mr. Yoshimura led the small group out of the underground tunnel and back to the surface, taking them back into the cafe.

"Let's go back upstairs, we can explain more there." The manager said, leading them up the stairs.

Touka opened the door and ushered everyone inside again. She shut the door once everyone was in, but stopped once she noticed the extra person in the room.

"Where the hell were you Touka? I had to cover for you and went over my shift." A voice complained.

Everyone looked over at the couch, noticing that there was a brown haired man with glasses, sitting lazily on the sofa.

"Who's the genderbent Kaneki?" He asked, looking mildly interested.

"Genderbent Kaneki?" Himika mumbled with a quizzical look.

"She has a name Nishiki." Touka replied, rolling her eyes at him.

"Then what is it?" He asked sarcastically.

"Himika." Himika cut in, annoyed that they talked like she wasn't there. "And what's genderbent Kaneki supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." Nishiki replied, brushing it off. "Anyways, why is she even here and where did she come from? And when the hell did Kaneki get back? I thought Jason kidnapped him?"

"It's a long story, you may as well get comfortable. We're going to be here a while." The manger suggested.

They all stayed together in the small room for about an hour as they all took turns asking and answering questions. Finally, Himika found the opportunity to ask what a 'binge eater' was.

"Mr. Yoshimura mentioned something called a binge eater, what exactly is a binge eater?" Himika inquired, finding that the question had been bothering her for a while.

Kaneki decided to reply.

"Binge eater, is a term ghouls and humans use to address a ghoul that eats too much, or simply for pleasure." He answered. "An example would be Rize or as the manager mentioned, Shin."

"I see." Himika replied, satisfied with his answer.

"It's about time we all got back to work, I'm sure Roma's out there breaking something again." The manger said jokingly. "Himika and Hinami can hang out as we discuss more."

Himika thought about who this 'Roma' person is, but agreed and followed the group downstairs, into the actual cafe. Hinami led her to a small table in the back and the two sat down.

"You know Himika," Hinami started. "People are looking at you weirdly."

"Is that so?" Himika replied, taking a quick glance around. "I suppose people are staring."

"We should go shopping!" Hinami exclaimed. "But first you should borrow one of Touka's sweaters."

"Shopping sounds nice." Himika agreed. "Let's go."

Hinami smiled widely as she grabbed Himika's hand and led her upstairs. Himika offered a small smile back and allowed Hinami to drag her off.

"Touka! I'm borrowing one of your sweaters!" Hinami called down the stairs.

"If you're going out be careful!" Touka yelled back.

"We will!" She replied.

Hinami threw open Touka's bedroom and began searching through her closet for a sweater. She eventually pulled out a navy blue sweater and tossed it to Himika. Himika caught the sweater with ease and sighed in relief when she noticed the dark color.