Chapter Four

Warm arms enveloped me into the shape of their body. I snuggled my face into the crook of Harry's neck as he placed a gently "Good morning" kiss on my forehead. Last night was indescribable, and I was so happy that I had shared it with him. If anyone could be the one to have that extremely special moment with; it had to be Harry. His green orbs met my blueish eyes with gold in the center as I smiled against his touch.

   The way Harry was treating me was the best in the world, and he opened his precious lips and pulled mine closer as he whispered, "I love you, Taylor." It kind of shocked me, hearing those words at least, because I thought I was going to be the first to say it just because this was dragging out. A tear slightly formed as it tickled its way down my cheek. He swiped it away with his thumb, "Don't cry, I didn't want you to cry." He sort of chuckled but continued holding me close.

   "I just, love you so much Harry. These passed years have been the time of my life! I couldn't imagine them without you," My smile started to hurt my cheeks as Harry's waiting lips taunted me and I kissed this sweetly.

   Soon enough, his warmth got out of the bed and slipped into his morning robe before going downstairs. I tried to bring up the will to leave this comfy bed, but then I heard his footsteps on the stairs coming back up.

   I saw the tip of his curls around the corner of the door as he peered in the room and held up a white mug. "Want some tea, love?" He took a sip out of it before stirring it again and blowing on it to cool it down some.

   My eyes trailed over his figure bewilderingly; we actually sealed the deal. It was no longer a big factor in this relationship anymore; not that I want it to be an every day thing, but once in a while would be nice. Especially on those special occasions. "I'd would enjoy having some, with you." I gladly took the mug and blew on it and then carefully took a sip. "What are we doing today?" I raised my eyebrows as he watched me drink the tea slowly.

   "I, have to do a few things for school, so I thought maybe you could call Kathy and do something? I'll be back around 2. If you want, we can go out to lunch?" His arms pulled me into a side hug as he took in my scent.

   "I've been meaning to call her, I need to do some serious shopping! But I'd love to have lunch. I'll tell Kathy I have to be home around 1:30-ish?"

   His lips met my forehead and he grabbed my tea from me to steal a few sips, "That sounds great. I'll just take you to a quick lunch, something easy."

   I smiled up to him and kissed him lips, "Sounds like a plan, dear." Once again, his lips met mine before jumping up and showering.

   Kathy was at my house by 9 while Harry was just about to leave. I offered her some coffee; she wasn't a big tea drinker like Harry and I. Her hand slipped around the mug and stirred in three sugars and put some milk in it. Harry rushed into the kitchen looking quite spiffy. "Got a hot date?" I joked as I was still working on my tea that was still half full.

   "Not exactly," He winked. "It's sort of like a job interview, but not? If that makes sense..." His voice dragged as he tried to fix his tie, he was hopeless. I figured him to come over and I helped him.

   "It's none of my business," Once I was done with his tie, I took a step back putting my hands up in defense.

   He smiled, "You are my business," he answered quite sexily and then pulled me close and kissed me before heading out the door.

   "Aww, aren't you cute." Kathy mimicked. I turned over to her and rolled my eyes in defeat.

   "He gets me Kat, you know that." I held my hands around the mug, and took another sip before I went to get ready.