Chapter Eleven

Harry moved through the kitchen with ease as he was cooking omelets and mixing up batter for biscuits and also grilling some sausage. I watched in amazement; just wishing I could cook like him. The smell was immense in the room and it made my mouth water. My feet carried me over to lean over the island where Harry was hard at work.

   "This is really interesting," My voice spoke softly, but loud enough to hear over the bubbling grease in the pan.

   "I do this all the time, I just find it fun." His smile lit up his face and you could tell he loved doing this.

   My eyes wandered around the kitchen to look at what he was using to cook with, but my eyes stopped when they saw he still had out the package of flour. I bit down on my lip as I tried to hold back my smile and laughter, and I dabbed my finger in them. Quickly, I placed my hand behind my back as if I was a little kid hiding something the parents wouldn't wanna see.

   When Harry took the omelets off and sat them on the plates, and placed the biscuits in the oven, he walked over to the other side of the counter to hold my waist. I twirled my fingers in a devious way before biting my lip again.

   "What?" Harry smiled and leaned into kiss me passionately. Our lips were moving in sync before I pulled my hand out and used it to my advantage. I held his cheek and ran them across his neck. When he pulled back to smile I poked the tip of his nose cutely and then burst into laughter at how funny he looked covered in flour. "What?" He stood there clueless.

   "Nothing," I laughed and kissed him again. He'd figure it out at some point. Harry wasn't giving up that easily and walked up to the microwave to look at his reflection. His mouth open wide but smiled at the same time and turned around and gave me that playfully look like I'm-so-gonna-get-you.

   He rushed to my side and picked me up and shoved me on the counter and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me with a fiery passion and then he trailed down my neck and sucked gently before bringing his lips back up to mine and slightly pushing his tongue passed my lips. His hand climbed up to my hair and pulled gently as he made the kiss more tender. I was actually enjoying this, I don't get how this was revenge?

   I held my grip tight on his neck as he continued to make this more and more intense, and before I knew it, I thought he was going to be dragging me back to the bed for a morning start. When he didn't, I tried to move my tongue around in a more fierce manner, but he didn't respond. Instead, it was getting less and less intense and I started to think that the whole plan was to get me so turned on and then just leave me hanging; but he had something else twisting those gears in his head.

   I felt something wet and sticky dripping in my hair and I pulled back from Harry with a disgusted look as I lifted my hand to my hair and touched it with my fingers. My eyes traveled to my fingers as I saw egg yolk on it. I gasped and then grabbed it out of my hair and rubbed it over his face.

   "Hey now!" He laughed and closed his eyes to keep it from getting into it.

   "You put this in my hair!" I laughed and continued to put it on his face. He kissed me and it felt weird with all the egg goop around his lips. But I have to admit it was a pretty amazing kiss.

   "Let's go shower," He winked and grabbed my hand as he led me upstairs. Once we got in the bathroom, I grabbed his torso and threw the shirt off to the ground. His hands wrapped around my waist as I felt his thumbs go under the fabric and rubbed his smooth fingers against my skin. He finally pulled it over my shoulders and I thought it was pretty funny that we were doing this.

   He undid his belt and pulled them down to reveal him in nothing but boxers. I sat there in nothing but a bra and underwear since I only wore a t-shirt and boyshorts for PJ's. But Harry was already dressed and ready for the day, so he had more of a "challenge". My fingers lingered over the wrapping of his boxers before finally slipping them off. He but his thumbs in the back of my boyshorts and pulled them down by wrapping his fingers in a circular motion. I bit down on my lip as I went behind the shower and curtain and waited for him.