Time Of Our Life.

Cody's POV

it's been a couple of moths since the whole Kylie and Katie's dad thing happened. Im just happy its over and dont have to worry about things as much. I have a couple of days until the tour starts. We moved it up a month , Katie is still coming with me. But she is getting homeschooled on the bus. Alli was at her house helping her pack. i was excited but nervous at the same time. we were leaving Wednesday, Today is Monday.

i got my phone out and texted Katie

Me; you excited babe!?

Katie :) ; Oh my god, of course. (:

Me; Good. Come over.

Katie :) ; be over in a sec . xo

5 minutes later, i heard the door bell ring "i got it!" i ran down stairs and opened the door and there was Katie "hello babe" i kissed her on the forehead she walked in "so...2 days !" she jumped on me , i laughed "i havent started packing yet!" i grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs. it was late, but she was helping me pack . we'd be done for 2 or 3 months. so i had 2 sutie cases. "im tired" she got on my bed and fell asleep, i got in bed with her and fell asleep.

--------Wednesday morning--------

Yesterday went by really fast,. But we are leaving in an hour.. its 8am. we are leaving at 9. Katie's stuff was already here. i was scared to wake her, she looks so cute.. but she had to say goodbye to her aunt, uncle and her sister.. i walked up to her

"babe.. its time to wait up" i shook her a little, she opened her eyes a little, then all the way and smiled. "goodmorning" she sat up and looked at me "today is the day" i grabbed her hand "yeah, your stuff is here, but go brush your teeth, so we can go say your goodbyes to your family"

she moaned then got up, she brushed her teeth "CODY, KATIE, ALLI, TOM. 30 MINUTES."we ran down stairs "we are going to say bye to Katie's family" we ran out the door. then to her house "IM LEAVING IN 30 MINUTES" they came running "did yall eat?" we both said no at the same time. "come eat! then we will say our goodbyes, then you'll be on yall's way." she made bacon and eggs.. she made us a plate "thank you" i smiled at her, Katie ate fast by the time i was done, they had to say bye..

my phone vibrated

"hello?"

"okay, we are coming"

"kaite, we have to go" she ran over to her aunt and uncle "ill call ya'll everyday." she kissed them on the cheek , then went to her sister "i love you, dont miss me to much" kissed her head, we walked out. "are you ready?" he grabbed my head.

we got on the bus, and took off.

Living my life .

----------------------------------------------

A/N ; thanks for reading ! but its over (:

<3