Chapter 13

Lotor sat on the throne, Laughing as Coran humiliated Allura by making her do crazy jester things.

“Lotor! Please leave my mother alone!” Lance said. he stood next to Lotor, holding a bowl of fruit for him to feed Lotor with his gold chains around his wrists, which the other end was held by Lotor.

Lotor then yanked on the chain, Pulling Lance to him as he wanted to be fed. “Quiet and feed me, My dear.” He said as he took a bit out of an Apple.

“I am not your dear! Please release us!” Lance cried.

Lotor smiled. “Well not yet,” Lotor began as he created a crown with his dark magic. “Rule by my side, Prince Lance.” He said.

Lance grabbed a cup full of water and splashed it in his face.

“ARGH!” He yelped. He stood up and grabbed Lance. “You disobeying little-“ just then, He smiled as he had an Idea.

“My precious Genie Pidge, for my third wish, I want Prince Lance to fall desperately in love with me.” He commanded.

Lance gasped in fear as he stepped back.

Pidge stood there, “Uhh, About that, All powerful King Lotor.” Pidge said. “Your first two wishes were used properly, Not really.” She continued. “But this third wish you ask for, That one sort of maybe comes with rules.” She explained.

Lotor's face slowly frowned as Pidge kept talking. He had enough and shocked Pidge's cuffs.

She let out pierced scream. “GRANT ME MY WISH!” Lotor yelled.

“Sir! I’m sorry it is against the rul-“ She screamed again as he shocked her again.

Lotor grabbed Pidge as she winced pain and said, “Stop disobeying me, you little Gremlin!”

"As Much as I would like to, I cannot!" Pidge argued back.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THOSE RULES! GRANT THE WISH!"

Lance watched as the innocent genie was getting hurt and argued with Lotor.

He all of a sudden heard a ‘pssst' noise. Lance Looked up to see Keith sneaking his way in.

“Keith!” Lance whispered. As Keith went to Release His friends and the attendants, Lance had an Idea to buy Keith some time.

Lotor continued to Argue with Pidge until,
“Oh Lotor~” He heard Lance say very flirtatious. Lance place the crown on his head. “I haven’t realized how handsome you are.” He said.

Lotor and Pidge looked at him. Pidge stared at him with shock and confusion with her jaw dropped.

Lotor smiled as he closed Pidge's mouth.
“Well do go on, My little kitty cat~” Lotor said back as he walked closer to him.

Lance wrapped his arms around his neck and Lotor placed his hands on his waist. “You are a very powerful man. I really like that.” Lance says seductively.

While Lance distracted Lotor, Keith Freed his friends from the cage, then released the attendants. Coran stopped making fun of Allura to see Keith and his friends.

“LO-“ Coran tried to Alert Lotor but was tackled down by Shiro and Matt, along with Hunk bodyslaming on top to keep Coran quiet.

The attendants released Allura. Keith then snuck behind Lotor as Lance kept fake flirting.

“Your silver long hair is so....” Lance lost his words as Lotor's face grew closer with lust in his eyes.“Uh….Long?” Lance said.

“You’re so ravishing, My love.” Lotor said.

Keith was about to strike, but ended up knocking something over, causing a Loud noise.

Lotor slowly turned to see what fell, But Lance quickly cupped his cheeks, Turned his head to face him and Kissed him!

Lotor kissed back. Lance was absolutely disgusted by it, yet did it to distract him.

From afar, Everyone behind Lotor silently gagged to themselves.

Pidge almost lost it. “That’s just wrong!” she whispered to herself.

Keith saw Lotor's Staff and grabbed it as he was about to attack. Lance pulled away from the kiss.
“That was-“ Lotor looked directly in the reflection in Lance’s crown and saw Keith about to strike.

He turned around quickly and smacked Keith, sending him sliding on the ground.

Lotor grabbed his staff from Keith amd turned back around to Lance.
“Playing with my feelings I see?” He said in anger, turning back to Keith. “Is this how you treat the King of Altea?!” he said as he was going to destroy Keith.

Keith had a sudden idea. “Well you know Lotor, you maybe king and have some power, but know that Pidge will have more power than you’ll ever have!” Keith said standing up.

“What are you doing?!” Lance exclaimed.

Lotor growled, “I WILL NOT BE OUT DONE! I AM THE KING OF ALTEA AND I WILL HAVE ALL THE POWER!” Lotor yelled.

“Pidge! For my final wish, I wish to be an ALL POWERFUL GENIE!” Lotor commanded.

Pidge refused. The cuffs shocked her once again and screamed. “It was nice knowing you all!” She said as she granted the wish.

*OH BOY....

AND HOLE-LEE QUIZNACK I SPENT MY MORNING WATCHING SEASON 6 OF VOLTRON AND IT WAS AMAZING!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT GO DO IT AND IF YOU HAVE WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART?!

IT WAS SO GOOD I CRIED....WHO ELSE CRIED?*

MoonStar~