Chapter 8- Not like a young vampire

-I breathe.

Marco, obeyed, still somewhat trembling, and trying not to think about everything that had happened yesterday from the moment he stepped into the school. The other side of his new abilities. He held the air for a few seconds and let it go, repeating until he could speak without his voice trembling.

-Tom ... thanks.

The demon looked at him, not understanding.

-For being here. And for ... er, this- pointed to the bed in which he had woken up.

-It was the closest, and if you woke up and you did not see me, you could have panicked again. Also, if there really was some kind of danger, it was best not to be in separate places. Are you blushing? I have not used any of my charms in you.

Marco covered his face with his hands, and then his torso came down to touch the sheets.

-Never had he slept in someone else's bed- he said between his fingers.

- Not in your parents'?

-Do not. They had my crib on the side, but it was always "everyone in his bed".

-I hope you did not find it unpleasant.

(Seed to young tree, with much ahead, Do not touch, Do not joke about it, Still vulnerable, It would not be fair, it would not be good, it's not a healthy base, Too fragile now, Support, do not touch.)

"Did you say something?" Marco asked.

- "I hope I have not ..."

-No, after that.

-Do not. Have you felt anything?

-Er ... I think. Although they were not words at all. And it is not the first time that happens.

-In what circumstances did it happen the first time?

-It was yesterday, at school ... Why did not you go to class?

-I had a couple of things to do, and when I finished it was so late that it was not worth it.

(Things flowing below the surface.) Layers.)

-Caps.

-What?

-As onions. I bought some yesterday- Marco felt that he was forgetting something, but if he kept pulling the thread he would find it -To cook something. Or pretend that I was going to cook something. Of dinner I did not go to dinner. I did not go ... we did not go to school- slowly, I felt the panic begin to return.

-Marco, it's Saturday.

- Home. I. I did not warn.

-I told your mother that you stayed here at night- the boy looked at him. With his wings relaxed, Tom reminded him of a pet he had had as a child. He chuckled, and Marco looked at him, confused. "Yes, I used your cell phone. So if you want, you can do what you were going to do.

(Sure, something he knows how to do.) Curiosity, too.)

-Do?

- What is done with what you buy in food stores?

A second look.

Two

-Do you know what? - said Marco, in the end -You're right. It's not worth it to be wasted, and with the time it is, it's better to start making an early lunch. Can you get my clothes? Why do you smile?

(Warmth, Pleasant, pleasant company.)

"Maybe I'll tell you later," he handed her the clothes Marco had worn the day before. "Do not you want me to lend you some clothes?" To see if it is true that I have good taste or not.