Chapter 13- Third king

Tom awoke with a shudder, and the second wished he had not.

Everything happened suddenly, with the force of a mallet against his chest, and he felt the impact echo inside him, empty. Marco was not there. Marco no longer existed. What the Moon of Blood had united was no longer there, the only healthy love relationship he had ever had in his life, without that unhealthy instinct of control, of possessing. And Star ... I did not know if Star had survived, either.

He felt heavy, hollow, and not wanting to move.

-Welcome to the show, little prince.

He raised his head, slowly, to see Snow Father staring at him with a malicious smile. He was on a frozen surface, and when he looked around he noticed that he was in chains, and that a dull pain emanated from the places where chains and shackles came into contact with his skin. Blessed.

He turned his head down again, without encouragement. He had thought that defeat would taste like gall, humiliation, rage, but all he felt now was apathy and emptiness. He shivered, but he felt no need or need to shrink to keep warm.

- Your mother has offered half a kingdom to save you - the voice came to him as through cottons - And your father has offered the other half so you do not come back alive. Something about cutting the fruit that has not come out as it should, he said. I think we would get along with the king of hell ... With what remains of king, of course. After all, no one would have approved your pink romance with that human ... but you do not have to worry about that anymore, Tom.

The words had to carry a meaning, but they escaped him. Everything passed through him as if it were wind, or something that passed the breeze.

"Kingdoms will fall tonight, little prince. And it will be all thanks to you and your stupid idea that someone could love you. That you deserved to be loved. Do you know where the corpse of that human dog is with pretensions? In the hands of my Lamia. He likes dead bodies, and he has earned that. Vulgar but sexy for him.

A flash of anger crossed his mind, and he felt some energy return to his body. The hiss of ice against the flames and the tinkling chains made Snow look at him, smiling.

The pain was immediate and sudden.

-Please, do it again- the voice dripped satisfaction -If the system works as it should work, each flame will bathe you in holy water, until you die. And it will be a slow death, little prince. "He laughed with satisfaction, an unhealthy satisfaction." Tonight will be my coronation. You will not be alive to see it, at least not until the end. But fear not, I'll see to it that all hell sees when your head is impaled on my new ice throne.

.-.

-All?

- That's right, daughter, all the scissors have been destroyed, frozen.

Star looked at her father, if he knew what to do. She had called the castle, telling them that she needed to be taken, herself and a group of people, to the kingdom of Mewni, for urgent reasons. His mother had a scissors to cross dimensions, one that suffered the same fate as her daughter's was barely used to bring her daughter and the group of frightened humans to the castle. The kings of Mewni accepted to welcome the humans, since they had seen things and could be useful. And from what they had made clear, the situation was worse than expected.

"He went to Earth," the queen said, her voice cold. "She went to Earth to get our daughters. Damn him and his whole kingdom, he hid his ice skills until now.

-The queen of hell- said Star -We have to tell her everything we know and go rescue ...

- The prince? He has already offered a rescue, "his mother said, her lips pursed." He did not receive any response, and we do not know where they are. And his scissors have also been destroyed.