I promise

"Namjoon, are you in there?"

You look inside Namjoons room only to see nothing.

You step inside and close the door behind you.

"Joonie, where are you?"

You looked around just to see nothing again. Just the room he had decorated for a few years ago.

The walls were painted with black colour with a few painting hung up. The bed stood against a wall with a small nightstand beside it. On the nightstand, there were a few framed photos, one of you two together, and one with his friends.

You sighed slightly.

Sometimes Namjoon would have days where he's insecure and not feeling so good about himself. In your eyes, he's perfect, even more than perfect. But that still doesn't stop him from feeling that way.

You went to sit on his bed, then looked under his bed.

His tall figure appeared in your eyes, bundled up in a ball. He looked so sad.

He usually was there when he was sad. It had become a habit since the first times he had done it, you hadn't found him, which he was happy with since he got his own time to think. But you're not too fond of him being on his own when he's sad. You're afraid he will only feel worse when he got to think about the stuff he thought was wrong with himself.

"Joonie I can see you.." he looked up at you.

"Let me be..."

You decided that was your signal to take action.

You went up from the bed and made your way to under the bed.

You slid under the bed to where Namjoon was and wrapped your arms around his form.

"Come on, let's cuddle on the bed. You can tell me what's wrong there, if you want, or if you don't, then you don't need to talk at all."

You crawled out of under the bed and sat on the bed. You watched as he crawled out from under the bed.

He sat beside you and engulfed you in his arms, pulling you down to lay on the bed.

He let himself calm down in your arms.

"I just don't feel good enough.." he said.

He always talked much more when he was sad. It was like he felt more human those moments.

You see some hybrids feel more human, and some hybrids feel more like their animal part.
Namjoon you guess, feel more animal since he shows more traits from his animal side. But moments like these, you can feel something in him change. Even though, you still loved him as much as always.

"Why? Tell me, baby."

"I just feel like I'm putting up too much trouble for you.." he said.

You looked up at him, to see the tears in his eyes.

"And I know you always say you don't mind me not talking, and... I just feel like I'm such a burden to you, especially now, I'm sorry"

You see the tears fall down on his face, making you spill some of your own.

You reached your hand to his face, wiping away the tears with your thumbs. He copied your actions for your own tears.

"Joonie-" you said, voice breaking.

"Never be sorry for feeling sad. And never think you're a burden to me. I love you so much. You're the best thing that has happened to me."

Your lips connected with each other, feeling Namjoon smile you pulled back.

"Okay, promise me to never think like that again, and if you do, don't hide from me, tell me instead."

"I promise," he looked at you and smiled,

"Y/N I love you so much!"

You fell asleep in each other arms that night, just as always, but this night he felt the heavy lump he had in his chest, disappear.

He sure was gonna keep his promise.