Heats

You still remember the first time when you just had adopted Namjoon and how much he had been affected by your so-called, heat.

You didn't know anything about what happened and had to search online only to realize he was affected by you being in heat.

Since you were human, you didn't feel anything different, in fact, you were just going through your ovulation. It's something that happens every time you've had a period.

5 Years Ago

"Okay, let's see what's happening with Joonie," you said as you pulled out your computer.

Namjoon had been acting weird around you, which you thought nothing of, that was until he straight up just pushed you against a wall and begged you to well, fuck him.

Finding an article about 'Female hybrids in heat' and 'Male hybrids reacting to you being in heat', it explained everything about what's going on and what you should do if you don't want a sexual relationship with your hybrid.

You walked into the kitchen and called out for Namjoon hoping he would come down from his room, where he was currently hiding.

To be honest, you didn't think he would come down, but to your surprise, he did.

He sat on the chair from across you looking at you.

"So, you're just reacting to my ovulation, so it should only be going on for about a week or so. We can just set up some rules and it should not be harder than it is. Okay?"

You looked at him making him look down.

"You're in heat, don't you know?" he said.

"I know, I just don't feel it." He looked at you and nodded, looking down.

"Okay, so the rules-" you said making him look up again.

"Number one, let's stay in our own rooms, you can obviously go outside your room, but not in mine. Which also means you won't be sleeping with me." he nodded and motioned you to continue.

"Number two, no skinship. And that's all, I think that it should be enough. Okay?" you said making him nod his head.

"Then I will be going to my room, call me if you need anything."

.

About 6 months had gone since you had made the rules, it did feel cruel at some point, you really did like his skinship and that was also his way of expressing himself. But after all, it did work, making your heats less painful for him.

Heats are made to get pregnant and female hybrids get very needy when they're in heat. Which the male hybrids respond by being extra protective of the female, but they're also very sensitive. But humans don't have heats like hybrid do, so if you have a hybrid you don't want to be sexual with, it could be painful for both a female or a male.

Since you weren't in any kind of relationship with Namjoon, you didn't want anything to happen between the both of you while he wasn't in the right mind, so you made the rules to prevent that to happen.

You were laying on your bed when you heard a knock on your door.

You walked up and opened the door to reveal Namjoon looking down.

"Yes Namjoon, what is it?" you said.

He reached up to pull you into a hug, making you step back.

"Namjoon, you're not supposed to touch me remember, no skinship."

He looked up at you with sad eyes,

"Look, it's only a few more days. You have done so well these past months, you'll be fine."

"Okay?" you said.

"Okay.." Namjoon repeated looking at you before making his way to his room.

You closed your door making your way to sit on the bed. You were really sad, you missed his tough, even though it only were for a few days.

Present

Being in heat wasn't a problem anymore. It hasn't been a problem for 2 years actually. Though sometimes he was so protective of you that you weren't allowed to leave the house, and when you tried to, he just held you so you couldn't, and that could be a problem.

Though that was much better than being without his touch for a week.

_______________
I haven't updated this story in forever!!
Thank you for all the support and I'm gonna try to do even better stories in the future... IT'S NOT THE END OF THIS BOOK THOUGH!!!
I don't really have a story line (which you probably know if you have read it ㅋㅋㅋ)
Anyways, today's my birthday, I'm officially 15 now!!

Peace Out :)