Ice Cream and Thoughts

"Namjoon, let's go!"

You and Joonie where going out to have some ice cream, since it was the beginning of summer and already really warm outside.

You watched as Namjoon came into your point of view, he had a black t-shirt on, with some jeans-shorts.

You had a black t-shirt and some jeans-shorts on, making you match with Namjoon.

Namjoon had a black collar on, with a bell in the middle of it.

You smiled at each other while putting on your sneakers.

"Ready to go Joonie?" you said making him nod his head.

You walked out and locked the door. Holding his hand out to you, you took it and start walking.

"I'm gonna get strawberry ice cream! What are you gonna get Joonie?"

"Chocolate."

Making your way to the ice cream parlor happy as ever, you're finally there.

"Hello, what can I do for you today."

"We would like one strawberry and one chocolate ice cream, both in cones."

While your ice creams were getting ready you told Namjoon to sit down on one of the benches nearby, leaving you alone.

You weren't afraid of letting him go out alone, since he had a collar on, though you still didn't let your guard down, looking at him as often as possible.

"Here you go Miss,"

"Thank you so much!"

You walked over to where Namjoon where sitting.

"Here you go Nams," you said giving him his ice cream.

You sat down beside him and looked around.

There were trees, and under the trees there were people sitting, having picnics, kids running around, as the wind was barely noticeable.

You looked over to where Namjoon sat, he looked like something was on his mind.

"What are you thinking about Joonie?" you said making him snap back to reality.

"What would have happened if you hadn't adopted me?"

You looked up at him in surprise, not really expecting such question.

"To me or to you?"

"Both."

"Well, we wouldn't have met each other... and well, I don't actually know.. I haven't thought about it."

The mood had suddenly turned from happy to sad.

"Did you like your ice cream Namjoon?" you said breaking the tension.

He nodded his head.

But for real, what would have happened if you hadn't decided to adopt him.

________________________

So this is a bit shorther chapter.. T-T
I am working on a Yoongi Merman/Siren fic. And it's soon done.. It'll at least be done before 2018 ends!!!
Please look forward to it!!
BYEEEE
for now