Closer

I wake up, Harper kissing my shoulder as I smile turning to face her. Moving the slight hair away from her face as I tuck it behind her ear.

"What time is it?"

"7"

"What time does Alfie go to school?"

"9"

"Same time you start work"

I smile as she smiles.

"Yeah.. So I'm gonna drop him off earlier. They usually have a morning club thing so he can have breakfast there and stuff"

"Sounds like a helpful school"

"Yeah it is.. He's doing well"

She gets up, sitting over me. Her hands on the side of my stomach as they stroke up too my shoulders, her hands rests on my neck. Her body against mine as I feel her nipples brush against me as she lays on me, my arms around her as I feel her kissing my neck. Her lips slowly making up to my lips. Hearing a door open as she gets up slowly.

"He's awake, I'll be back"

She kisses my forehead, getting up as she puts her dressing gown on. Walking out as she closes the door. I get up, putting my bra back on as I grab my shirt. Buttoning it up, pulling up my suit pants, tucking my shirt in. I hear the door open as I put on my shoes.

Watching Harper walk in as she closes the door behind.

"Hey, going already?"

She folds her arms looking at me as I put my hands into my pockets.

"I best get back, get ready and stuff.."

"Well Alfie's watching TV and eating his cereal seeing as he's actually up early for once"

She laughs as I smile.

"Well he might not realise if I sneak out"

"And if he does?.."

She walks closer, her arms around my waist as I hold her arms.

"He won't"

"We will see"

She pecks my lips as she takes off her dressing gown. I wait, watching her get ready, noticing her wearing a black suit as I look at mine then hers.

"Copying me much?"

I smile as she rests her hand on my face.

"Well your gonna change so it doesn't count.. I'll meet you out there"

She kisses me, walking past slowly as the door closes automatically, stopping it with my foot, opening it slowly, closing it quietly. Seeing Harper looking at me in the corner of her eye as I go to open the front door.

"Frankie!"

I hear him shout as I sigh, looking to Harper as she smiles behind her mug. Looking to Alfie as I smile awkwardly.

"Hey kiddo"

"Did you stay for a sleepover?!"

"No..I came to pick something up, did you not see your mum let me in?"

He shakes his head as I smile at Harper as she walks up to me, giving me my suit jacket.

"Can Frankie come again mummy?

"That's up to her sweetie"

I smile as I open the door.

"I'll see you both later"

I walk out, closing the door. I go into my car, driving back to my flat. I quickly get out, changing my clothes. Putting on my jeans and grabbing a shirt as I tuck them in. Putting the clothes into the wash, grabbing my badge and phone. My gun holster as I clip it on my jeans. I get out my flat, locking it as I go back to my car, driving to my office as i park up.