Graduation Present (Final Chapter)

I awake on my last day of college with light in my heart.

Adam groans next to me, rolling over in the bed.

I smile and kiss his shoulder, jumping out of bed.

I take a quick shower and shimmy into a black mini dress, styling my hair in a half-up half-down do'.

I apply mascara and red lipstick, then peek my head into the bedroom, where Adam is still lying face down on the bed.

"Babe, you've gotta get up, it's the last day of school!"

"I'm only giving one final and it's at noon." He mumbles.

"Well mine's at 10:30 and you have to drive me!" I call sweetly, walking to the kitchen and starting some coffee.

By the time it brews, Adam is dressed in slacks, a button-up and socks, and is rubbing his eyes tiredly.

I ruffle his mussed hair and he kisses me on the cheek tiredly, pouring some coffee into his mug.

"Are you ready for your final?" He asks.

"I am! I studied my butt off and I think I'm gonna do well." I say chugging my coffee and pouring a fresh cup.

"I know you are." Adam says, reaching for me. He pulls me in for a deep kiss and I moan, feeling his tongue against mine. I pull away breathlessly. "I can't be late today!"

Adam just smiles and reaches for some shoes.

I zip up my heeled boots, grabbing a tie for Adam and picking up my purse.

We jump into the car and I tie his tie as he merges onto the highway.

"So I'll be out of my last final at 2:00. Wanna get some food and then celebrate at home?" I ask, giving him a wink.

He laughs, squeezing my knee. "Hell yes, beautiful."

When we get to school I give him one last kiss and then jog across campus to my first test.

- - - - -

I leave my last test feeling tired but happy. I did it! I kicked college's ass and found a man while I did it!

I find Adam at his car and pull him towards me, giving him a deep dirty kiss and feeling his hands on my ass.

When I pull away, he looks down at me through hooded eyes, squeezing my ass tighter. "That's just a taste for what's waiting for you at home, baby." I whisper, wiping my lipstick from his mouth.

Adam gives my ass an affectionate pat and we get into the car.

We stop at a market and pick up some fixings for a fancy dinner, along with some wine to celebrate.

When we get home I immediately open the wine and pour some healthy glasses as Adam brings in the groceries.

He walks to the bathroom and, feeling frisky, I unzip my short dress and step out of it, leaving me in a thong, bra and heels.

I lean casually against the counter, sipping my wine and waiting for Adam.

He comes back out and stops dead in his tracks, and I throw him an innocent look.

"Everything okay?" I ask, feigning worry.

Adam walks right up to me, takes the wine out of my hand, and lifts me up onto the counter.

He kisses me hard and I wrap my legs around him eagerly.

He pulls away a second later. "You are the most frustrating, smart, sexy and beautiful woman I've ever met. I love you more than anything." He whispers against my lips.

"I love you more, you big dork." I whisper back.

He laughs and kisses me again, pulling my body against his.

I undo my bra and throw it aside, and Adam leans down, taking one nipple into his mouth and then the other, then kissing down my stomach until he reaches my lacy underwear.

He looks up at me, breathing hard. "How about I give you your graduation present now?"

"Hell yes."

He pulls my thong down my legs, exposing me completely to him.

I open my legs wide, watching as his eyes drop to my dripping center.

He bites his lip, winks at me, then dives in.

I scream, throwing my head back as Adam sucks on my clit.

He plays with me, drawing curses from my mouth, then licks his way down to my slit. I'm breathing hard, leaning my weight on my elbows and watching as Adam presses his tongue inside me, fucking me and making me even wetter.

I could hear myself, I was that wet. I could hear his tongue entering me over and over.

"Fuck, Adam. Use your fingers too baby." I groan, leaning back and opening my legs wider for him.

He groans into my slick flesh, his tongue returning to my clit as his fingers dip inside me.

I clench myself around him as is fingers fuck me, stroking the inner walls of my pussy and pushing my towards an intense orgasm.

He continues to lick me, kissing and sucking my clit the way he would my lips, his fingers pushing in and out of my dripping pussy.

He increases the pressure on my clit and the speed of his fingers and that's it, I explode.

I scream his name, clenching and gushing around his fingers. Adam groans and removes his mouth from my clit, lowering it to lap up my cum as he strokes me through the aftershocks.

He stands up, smiling down at me as I lay on the counter, naked, panting and staring at him.

"Ready for dinner?"

The End

Thank you all for your support! I hope you enjoyed this short story that took me so long to finish! Much love and gratitude!