The Pros of Dresses (Warning: Sexual Content)

Adriana

I wake up with a start, sitting up in my bed suddenly and wincing at the unwelcome movement.

I look around and don't see Mr. Park. He must have left.

I stand up and stretch, finding my underwear and bra.

I throw them in the hamper and while shuffling through my drawers for a clean pair I notice my teacher's pants on the floor. So I guess he didn't leave.

I jump in the shower and get out quickly, brushing my teeth and hair at the same time.

I check the time and see that I only have half an hour until my first class, which is, coincidentally, Advanced Lit.

I pull on my underclothes and find some shoes, slipping on a loose, lacy dress and braiding my hair back.

I jog to the kitchen and find Mr. Park making coffee.

I uncap my eyeliner and apply it in front of the mirror by the door.

"I see you're making yourself comfortable." I state, shoving the eyeliner in my bag and pulling the cap off my lipstick with my teeth.

He laughs and I eye the reflection of his muscled back before turning to him and approaching the delicious smell of coffee.

My teacher hands me a cup and I raise it in thanks, closing my eyes and taking a long sip.

When I open them again I see him staring at me.

Mr. Park clears his throat and I wink at him.

I walk around the counter and run my hands up and down his chest, leaning in and kissing him deeply.

He responds by pushing his tongue in my mouth and squeezing my ass.

I break away before it can get more heated and drain the rest of my scalding coffee, pouring more out of the pot and into my travel cup.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I ask casually, finally applying my lipstick.

Mr. Park raises his eyebrow at my and checks his watch.

"Fuck!" He exclaims and I burst out laughing.

He runs out of the room and comes back seconds later with pants on.

He finds his shirt and pulls on his socks and shoes.

I walk to him and button up his shirt as he knots his tie.

I do it slower than usual and let my fingers skim his chest, teasing him.

He groans and takes over with his big hands, and before I know it he has his jacket on and the door open.

"Are you ready? I'll give you a ride." He says.

"Um, no that's alright." I say, not making eye contact.

He sighs. "I'm not taking no for an answer. You'll be late if I don't."

"But-" He cuts me off, taking me by the waist and pulling me out the door.

"No." He says simply.

I lock my door and follow him to his car, and right after we get in the rain starts.

I glance over at him and smile at his disheveled hair.

I reach towards him and style it with my fingers, admiring how soft it is.

Mr. Parks inhales sharply through his nose.

"If you don't stop touching me I'm going to have to pull over and kiss you." He says, almost frustrated.