Awkward Situations and Rainstorms (Short Chapter)

Last time in The Professor:

His hands slide down to my thighs and my arms wrap around his neck, my nose is filled with the smell of him, my senses dulled and then-

"A?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adriana

"A?" Tommy calls from the other side of the curtain.

I jump away from my teacher, putting my hands over my mouth and abusing myself for what I was about to do.

"Yeah?" I call back, staring at Mr. Park, who is running his hands through his hair.

"Your two o'clock is here. Are you almost done?" Tommy asks.

I walk to the curtain and push it back.

"Yeah, just finished. I can start on them right away if you help this customer for me." I say, gesturing for Mr. Park to follow Tommy and making no eye contact.

"Um, sure. I'll send her back." Tommy agrees, no doubt sensing the weird energy between me and Mr. Park.

My next customer is this bitchy model who wants a tramp stamp, and after her fifth insult towards me, I purposely prolong the whole process so that she'll be in pain longer.

Seven hours (and many tiresome customers) later, my shift over.

I lock up shop since Tommy and Jeanie are long gone.

I miss the bus and therefore have to wait half an hour in the rain for the next one.

By the time it comes I'm shivering and completely drenched, and I have to ring out my hair and dress before getting on.

It's after ten when I get home and after stripping out of my soaked clothes I pull on a white bodysuit.

I'm so confused and angry about what happened, and I work out for two hours to get through my pent up frustration.

By now it's getting hard for me to breath and I finally realize it's because my nose is stuffed up.

I'm congested, my throat hurts, and after chugging some water and showering I fall into bed.