I'm not just yours

Dear Keith,

I know this is weird of me to write to you, but this is very important!

After you left Voltron and went with the Blades I've been missing you a lot lately and probably more then normal.

And it keeps bothering me that I might never see you again and that hurts a lot.

I know before you joined the Blades we made a promise that we would be together forever, but then you left and broke that promise and my heart.

It felt like you didn't care about it anymore and that also hurt a lot because I thought we would actually stay together.

Guess I was wrong

So that hurts and it still does right now as I'm writing this letter to you when you read this the pain won't be there anymore.

You maybe wondering why, but first remember when I said I was only yours?

I lied

I'm someone's else's and everyone knows him and it's not my fault I'm his it's not like him and its weird because before I liked him

I was actually scared of him

But now I'm not scared because I've excepted him and you're probably wondering who I'm talking about

Well his name is Death

Probably shocked that I said Deaths name am I right? To be honest so am I, but since I'm not yours anymore then I'll be with Death for a long time.

And maybe I'll be happier because I know he won't leave me like you did and Death has also excepted me and that's one of the reasons I'm not afraid of him anymore

So this is my first and last letter to you Keith so I hope I make this one count!

So goodbye Keith I hope you have a great time with the Blades and you might try to stop me, but by the time you get this letter it would've been too late.

Or maybe you didn't try I'll never know, but it would be nice to know you tried because you still care about me, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Who would care about little old Lance?

Anyways I have to go Keith we're going on a mission right now! I cap the wait to see who we're saving this time!

Bye Keith,

Lance

......