My R

(So as a 4k special I decided to do this please please listen to the song with this)

(No I'm not sorry fight me)

As I was about take my shoes

Lance opened the door to the school building and was prepared. He was going to jump off the edge and end his life or he hoped to.

Off of the roof top there I see

A girl with braided hair was there before me

Lance looked up and saw a girl with long white hair on the edge. He didn't really know her, but he's seen her around school before since she was one of the most popular girls there so he wondered what she could be up here for. Then it hit him, she was also going to jump.

Despite myself, I go and scream

"Hey don't do this please"

The girl looked back at him with shocked eyes since she was not expecting anyone here. Lance also was shocked about his actions, but to be honest he didn't care about that at the moment he just wanted to end his life why should he care?

Whoa, wait a minute what did I just say?

I couldn't care less either way

Lance just shook his head and sighed. He knew Allura was up here to also die, but he didn't want to accused of seeing her die or be the reason she died and that made him a bit mad and more depressed.

To be honest, I was pissed

This was an oppertunity missed

Allura didn't know if she should jump or not in front of Lance so instead she just sat down and started talking.

The girl with braided hair told me her woes

"You've probably heard it all before I really thought that he was the one, but he told me that he was done,"

Lance remebered how Allura used to date thi guy named Lotor. He was from a different school and his dad was the worst. He knew that they broke up like a week ago because he found someone from his school. She was going to die over that? Now he was pissed.

"For gods sake please! Are serious? I just cannot believe. That for some stupid reason you got here before me!"

Allura looked at the boy with wide eyes as he yelled at her.

"Are you upset because you can't have what you wanted? You're lucky that you never got robbed of anything!"

Allura just stared then smiled at him. Lance was shocked to she her smile at the boy who was yelling at her. She got up from the floor, put back on her shoes, and started to walk to the door.

"I'm feeling better thank you for listening"

Then the girl with braided hair disappered

Lance just sighed and also put on his shoes and walked home. He didn't feel like it was right to die when he just stopped someone from doing it.

"Alright today is the day" Or I thought