Prologue

" They say you don't regret anything till they find out, i thought it was a silly joke. But, why didn't i realize it was true?

Does it mean i'm guilty? Does it mean i caused it?

Like the song, you don't know you love her until you let her go, and i did.

You are wondering, what the fuck am i talking about?

Well, i'm talking about this certain girl.. She was truly beautiful.. So why the fuck did i replace her with a slut?

Mistakes, there are many.

Mine was not a mistake, it's a sin, something no boyfriend should ever do, so why did i do it?

Was it for lust?

Was she not enough?

I never found my answer, this 'sin' got me into different kind of troubles.

Trust,

Respect,

Love,

Care,

A Cherry.

I lost a lot, what hurt me more we're her tears, i hated when her tears we're wasted on me. It hurt me, it was like a stab in the heart, but this.. This was a shot into my heart, and it gave me heart failure.

I was warned, i didn't listen, i was scolded, i didn't care.

I learned that these mistakes will be never be seen again, or ever use what i've learnt over these mistakes.

You never move on, and you never will.

You try warning someone else, hoping this wont happen again, it doesn't work.

Could it be that no one really cares? Is it just that lust is stronger than love? Bullshit.

  I know.. it's too late to choose for me, but... 

And you,

What will you hunt?

Love?

Or lust?

Learn more from my sin,

I'm Uchiha Sasuke, and this is my sin. "

I'm Ayame, and i'm in a handicap writing crap stories as usual.

I was bored laying down my bed, so i took my phone and began writing this.

It hurt LIKE HELL!

Anyways, i'm basing this story off.. OF TRUE FACTS!

So, unlike the rest of my stories, i'll actually try to be serious.

DISCLAIMER! I don't own the Naruto series and i might never will.

See you next time!

- Ayame