Too Late

Author's POV

It's been months since Sakura stopped having any type of contact with the one who she truly loved deeply.. Uchiha Sasuke.

As for the company, it has been doing better than ever.

Ever since she gave the divorcement papers, few things happened.

Uzumaki Karin does no longer have any connections with the company.

Uchiha Itachi was transferred to main wing.

Itachi and Sasuke are officially.. wing partners.

The most important of all.. both Sakura and Sasuke are getting married soon.. 

Just not with each other.

Sasuke got engaged with a Hyuga. Not because he wanted, but to replace the dear pinkette. Sakura got engaged with the one who cares for her the most, the one who waited for so long, the one who loves her the most.. the only one who she wishes she had noticed before.

Uzumaki Naruto.

Their affections for each other are completely different.

As the pinkette could not forget the raven..

He loved the pinkette.

Pain. Pain. Pain.

That's all they felt.

Pain, guilt, sadness, anger, all type of things.

But what they never felt was love.

No matter how hard they tried, there would always be a stone from preventing it to happen.

They thought they were cursed. That they would never feel happiness. That they would never be able to truly love eachother.

The days were slowly ending, nights would be cold, days would be warm, her heart would be for him, while his would be for her.

Sometimes the pinkette wondered if it would just be best to leave it, to shut her out of any relationships.

He said it would lead her to depression, sadness, heartbreak.

She feared it.

They were both tired, tired of waiting for a ray of hope, that they would both forget or both fall inlove for eachother.

They knew it was probably impossible.

Too late to back down now.

As days passed, the seasons changed, the people changed, they stood the same.

Wedding day arrived.

Everyone was invited, even the Uchiha family.

The mother of the sun kissed blond was the one who organized the whole thing, along with Mikoto Uchiha.

Today was the day.

The day that would make her regret.

The day he has been waiting for since childhood.

The day were he would regret letting her leave.

The day that thank god the slut isn't here.

(sorry had to)

The one day were all her fake smiling will come to a use.

Sakura's POV

I was wearing the most beautiful dress I've ever worn..

Too bad I didn't use it for a day that would mean so much to me..

I let out a sigh, and i turn around.. to find the man who i would marry.

The man who i sadly can't fall inlove with.

Naruto.

I smile at him, fake.

Fake.

Just like me.

Fake.

Just like this wedding.

Fake.

" Sakura-chan, Sasuke is right there, waiting for you.. You should go talk to him. "

Even though i wasn't sure..

I knew he was sad.

I knew he didn't want to.

I knew it.

So well.

But hearing that Sasuke is waiting for me, made me remember all those times we spent.

Too late to back down now.

" Okay thanks..? "

I walked away, before walking away.. " Naruto, why'd you do that? " I heard Pig's voice.

" I want her to marry me because she wants to, because she cares and loves me. "

Lies lies lies lies.

Lies.

All lies.

I hesitantly walk away to look for the man who i truly wish i could have in my arms.

Too bad that dreams sometimes don't become reality.

Found him.

He was leaning on the wall, glaring at me.

" You actually came. " He spoke.

I smiled.

For once not fake, but real. All just for him.

I nodded, tilting slightly my head and grinned.

Real. All just for him. Too bad he doesn't care or notices. Anything.

Just for him.

" Don't marry him. " Ouch.

His glared turned from scary to fucking intimidating.

No no no, you can't just act like you own me when just few months ago you were fucking a slut behind my damn back.

" Just who do you think i am? Your slut to be following you around? Why don't you claim some other bitch? " He snickered.

Oh fuck your good looks.

" Sakura you don't love him, it's obvious. "

" And since when should you care? Oh wait that's right... you never did, why should you care now? " Dang my comebacks are better than ever.

" I suggest you to not make the worst mistake. "

Fuck you.

" And i suggest you to leave and never talk to me. " I say as i point my finger to the exit.

" It's waiting to be used by a worthless liar. " He sighed and began to walk away.

 " Guess it's too late to claim you now is it? "

:>

Baii!