Her Love, His Sorrow.

Sakura's POV

One month.. shouldn't be that hard.. right?

I could hear as the door opened, it was Sasuke, he smelled like expensive perfume, he had hickeys on his neck, he had this clothes messed up, i knew the reason.

" Anything pleasing happened today? " I asked him.. already knowing the real answer, he sighed.. he was nervous, " Uh, not really, just a lot of work " He lied, 'THAT LITTLE BASTARD! HE IS A LIAR! LIAR!!! LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP! CHAAAA!' Inner yelled, 'Shush, i don't want my brain to stop functioning because of your yelling.'

I faked a smile, " The bath is ready, and i just warmed up the food.. Liar. " I mumbled the last part.

I rushed to the guest bedroom, i got on the bed and started crying.

I felt betrayed, i felt so little.. so ugly, so vulnerable, i felt horrible.. the happiness i wanted to give to him, wasn't from me.. it was from her, it was all her, it's all just her..

He barely pays attention at me, he never says anything sweet, no 'thank you' or 'please' or even.. 'I love you'

I wondered, why.. why? Why did he do it? Why did he even marry me? What does he want from me?

I guess.. i'll never know.

Sasuke's POV

I hid the hickeys, i showered, ate.. but where was Sakura?

I thought, maybe she's just sleeping?

I went to the bedroom, she was nowhere to be found.. i was too tired to take care of it, i threw myself onto the bed, falling asleep.

Sakura's POV

I wonder if he has felt any guilt..

I wonder if he has ever thought about me..

I wonder if he is aware that i love him..

I wonder if he even loves me..

I walked over to Naruto's house, today was his break so i was hoping that we could spend a little bit of time together.

I knocked on his door, no response, i knocked again.. no response, i knocked once more but this time more harshly, and then.. he finally opened the window.

" SAKURA-CHAN?! " He smelt like sake, little idiot, he didn't invite me to drink some. " COME IN! " He yelled, i then felt a slap on my lower waist, " THE HECK? NARUTO!! " I chased him around the house.

As we ran around the house we started laughing, " Ah, Sakura-chan! I missed having fun like this when we we're younger! " He said while smiling, " Yeah me too! Come on let's watch some series! "

I ran towards the couch and i fell onto it, i pulled Naruto with me making us both lay down on it.

He turned on the TV, he started looking on few channels, and then he found a movie called, 'Blue Valentine'

I have heard about this movie, it's a movie that'll make you cry if you are in a broken relationship, it was almost like if.. Naruto knew, which he did.

It was about going through the motions of a couple falling in love, only to fall disastrously apart, will make you question if love was ever real to begin with. Don't watch this with a significant other — or even if you're in a relationship. It won't end well.  

When the movie finished, i cried onto Naruto's chest, he then caressed my head, " Sakura-chan, you knew? " Ha, here i thought he was clueless, " Yes, you little traitor.. " I mumbled.

" I'm sorry Sakura-chan, i thought that if i didn't tell you.. i would save you some tears. " He said as his voiced cracked.

" Do you remember the first time it happened? " He asked, i felt like crying even more.

Naruto's POV

You would think that this is the first time Sasuke has done something like this.

Well the truth is his freaking blind, he doesn't see what's in front of him, he doesn't realize the beautiful woman who would do anything for him, she loves him, he doesn't, he trusts her, she doesn't.

Their relationship is a freaking disaster, i wanted to watch this movie with her.. to test her.

I wanted to know if she knew about this, if she knew she would've cried on my chest, if she didn't she would just cry and quickly wipe her tears away.

Your wondering, how do i know this? Well then let me just tell you.

Flashback

It was a beautiful day, it was the 29th of March, one day after Sakura-chan's birthday.

Today was the first day of Sakura-chan's and teme's date. Sasuke asked her to be his girlfriend in her birthday party, ever since then Sakura has been even happier.

Me, Sakura and Sasuke we're best friends when we we're younger, that was until our feelings got in the way, Sakura was in-love with Sasuke and i was in-love with Sakura.

Sakura would always rush to Sasuke, i would always be clingy towards Sakura. Sasuke was tired of it, and he told us he didn't want to be friends anymore.

I was inside my house, eating some ramen.. as usual. When i heard a knock on my door, it knocked once more, i ignored it, then it knocked again even more harsh than before, i went to open the door, to see a crying Sakura.

" S-sakura-chan? What happened? " I asked her, i stared at her, " H-he.. didn't s-show up.. " She said as she started crying onto my chest.

- Next day (Still flashback) -

I ran towards Sasuke and punched him on the face, " WHAT THE HELL? WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO SAKURA-CHAN?! " I asked him cleaning the blood off my knuckles, " Because i was with someone else. " He said placing his hand on his cheek, i was shocked at how honest he was.

" YOU LITTLE BASTARD! YOU HAVE NO SHAME? " I yelled at him, he noticed the blood on his cheek, " Not at all, she was quite beautiful.. it would've been a shame if i went to that date. " He smirked.

" YOU'LL BE SORRY! " I yelled, " Don't worry about Sakura, she always comes back to me.. " He said, that was true.. Sakura loved him too much, she loved him enough to do that.

I left there, completely pissed, but was i really pissed at how Sasuke just told me the truth? How dare he..

- Few Months Later -

I was once again watching TV, till there was a knock on the door, it knocked twice, i then sighed.. knowing who it was, it knocked once again even more harsh this time, this was my routine.. every two months this would happen.

She would knock three times, the third would be harder and she would cry onto my chest.

I opened the door, revealing Sakura crying.

" What'd he do this time? " I asked her, she was used to this.. coming to my house, crying onto my chest, " I f-found h-him.. on his bed, with someone else.. t-they were n-naked.. " She said, that made my blood boil.

He said he'd never allow Sakura to see him cheating, it was part of our deal. I wouldn't tell her and stop punching him, in return he'd never allow Sakura to find out, but he did.

She cried onto my chest, i caressed her head.. he was blind, i knew that now.

End of flashback

" How long? " I asked her, " One month.. "

Sasuke's POV

Today was my break day, i thought i would hang out at Naruto's since she had work.

I went to Naruto's and i looked at the window, my eyes widened at what i had seen, i saw Naruto and Sakura kissing.

I'm back! YEEEEEY! I PASSED MY EXAMSS!!! WOOO

Ja ne!

- Ayame