The Woman in Front of Him

Sasuke's POV

I didn't know how to react, it angered me seeing her with someone else, i didn't know why. They've always been friends, even when i left them.. they still were best friends.

But.. i shouldn't feel like this.. should i? Sure i was her husband, but i've never felt anything strong for her, the only reason i married her was for my own benefit.

My parents always thought Sakura was the perfect one for me, my parents loved her, my parents hated her. To get the company, i had to marry Sakura.. which i did.

But.. before, things were like this.. she'd be in love with me, he would be in love with her, i was with someone else.

It feels just like back then.

I always felt like an intruder when we we're younger, i'd never understand their jokes, i'd never understand what they we're talking about, i didn't even understand what they felt, it angered me.

This wasn't new to me, this wasn't the first time i'd feel angered seeing both of them together, when i left our group of friends, it wasn't because their feelings got in the way.. it was because my feelings got in the way.

I always knew Sakura deeply cared about Naruto, but i guess i never thought it could've led to this.

Seeing both of them together.. it made me angered.. because things just never change... i guess i'm still the third wheel.

Flashback

I was in the garden watching the sunset, when Sakura came, " Hey Sasuke-kun! How are you? " She asked giving me a wide grin, " Oi Sakura-chan! Remember yesterday's old lady? " Naruto came, then Sakura blinks and starts laughing, " Oh yes! She was so hilarious! " She answered.

I felt left out, " So wanna play? " Sakura asked, " Oh yes!! " Naruto yells, i just nod.

 End of Flashback

I knocked on the door harshly, the door opened revealing Sakura. " S-sasuke-kun? W-what are you doing here? " She stuttered, " I should ask the same thing. " I coldly glare at her, " Sakura-chan! Help me clean!! " I heard a loud yell, it was Naruto.

" I-i.. uh.. c-came to visit him..? " She stuttered, " Don't lie, i just saw you both through the window. " I glare at her, " Why do you care you fucking liar? " She mumbled under her breath, one thing was for sure.. i could hear her loud and clear.

" What did you just say? " I asked her still glaring at her, " Nothing, i'll be going now.. " She rushed away, i was just about to chase her but then.. " Oi teme, come in! " He yelled.

Sakura's POV

- Few minutes before that -

He was right.. it wasn't a good choice accepting going on a date with him, not one single bit. I felt sad.. he was always protecting me.. yet i? I just broke his heart over and over again.

I broke the hug, i stared at his beautiful blue eyes, i leaned in.. i felt like butterflies on my stomach, but what was this feeling?

I felt as our lips met, yet.. something didn't feel right, i felt.. watched.

- Back to the present -

I ran, i thought.. maybe today should be it.

No more waiting, he must choose.. his whore or his wife.

I ran, i was so concentrated on thinking what should i do, that i guess.. i didn't pay attention at where i was going.

When a car was going at full speed, i noticed it, it stopped, " WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING! " A man yelled.