Doubts

Sakura's POV

I'm a housewife, i stay home cleaning, cooking and watching movies or series. I don't really go out much.. My friends? I have many..? i just don't hang out with them anymore.

My husband comes back late, weird perfume, always tired, and he probably never says it back.

Today i'd test him, according to a book of 'How to find out if your husband cheats' this should work, so first thing i'll do when he comes back is.. " I love that perfume.. " or " Are you bleeding in your neck? "

When he comes home.. he has a hickey in his neck with red lipstick on it. I know he must be cheating right? But it can also be her mother.

So just to make sure.. i'll ask these questions, once he answers them i'll say " I love you.. But do you love me? "

I heard the door click, i made sure i looked like i was crying, he came in " Tadaima " He said while yawning, " Okaeri, Sasuke-kun. " I reply while smiling

He walks towards the table and sits down, " I love that perfume, do you know what's the name of it? " I ask while smiling, suddenly he drops his chopsticks, " I don't " He says tilting his head to the other side, show time. " SASUKE-KUN! ARE YOU BLEEDING IN YOUR NECK? " I ask in a worried way, even though i know the answer, " Huh? No. " He answers.

" Sasuke-kun.. i care for you, please tell me if something is wrong.. " I ask while pretending to cry, " Sakura, stop it! I've had a stressful day, if you 'care' then can you just freaking back off?! " He said as he walked towards the bedroom.

That fake cry, suddenly became a real one.

How can his words hurt more than anything? How can he not love me even after this much time of being married?

- Next day -

It was 5:13 pm, i was outside the Uchiha Company, " Ms, where can i find Uchiha Sasuke? " I ask the receptionist, " Last floor, third office in the left " I then rush to his office and before i entered..

Moaning.

Grunting.

Whimpering.

Fucking sex.

" Sasuke-kun! FASTER! "

Tears threatening to fall.

I then was running away from there and i saw Naruto; My husband's best friend.

" Sakura-chan? What are you doing here? " He asks while smiling, " I went to see my husband but then i saw a little girl crying because she saw her best friend playing with someone else, when the boy knew, the little girl was the only one supposed to play that game with him " I lie.

" Really? So you didn't go inside his office? " He asks while looking nervous, i nod then he sighs, he apparently also knew.

" Traitor. " I whisper

One month.. all it takes to find out, if he even cares.