One Fake Smile

Sakura's POV

If i slip a lie into our relationship, would he notice? If i fake a smile, would he care? If i cry because of him, would he bother? If i told him how i felt, would he love me?

So then why, why does he lie? He lies to me, he probably hates me, he doesn't care about me, he doesn't even love me.

How can he ask for me to stay with a liar?

How could he have the audacity to even claim me?

I woke up with a small headache, instantly remembering every single thing he said.

He probably thought i fell asleep, well don't judge its book by its cover.

Well then, let's have a little fun.

I went out of the room, and began to make some breakfast. I made some basic eggs with bacon and of course.. coffee.

I ate my part of the breakfast, since it seemed Sasuke went to work.. why not pay a little.. visit?

I rushed to the Uchiwa company, (Uchiwa is kind of like a Japanese fan, since i saw that the Uchiha company was overused i decided to change things a little bit :3) first thing i notice, huge amount of people here, even the Uchiha family could be noticed through the crowd.

Exhibition maybe?

No?

Haha, i bet the exhibition is about cheating on your wife with a slut, master of ceremonies? Uchiha fucking Sasuke.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

I could take a decent glimpse of Sasuke and that slutty red haired bitch.

They were together and listen closely when i say this..

His hand was touching her thigh.

That's it. I'm Haruno Sakura, disciple of Senju Tsunade, don't underestimate me.

(Ok no sorry.) 

That's it. I'm Haruno Sakura for kami's sake, i'm not gonna let a bitch drag me around.

I gulped down all my fears and just walked up to that little like podium type thing, all eyes are on me, i smirk.

I got close to Sasuke's ear, " Watch your hand. " I whisper in his ear, for him and me to hear.

I walked away, all eyes on me once again.

They probably were wondering how i just suddenly walked to the podium like if it was nothing.

But somehow, that feeling.. the way he just.. pressed lightly on he thigh, made me regret all my emotions for him.

It's funny how he can just hurt me so easily but i still love him.

But.. Sasuke..

  I'm happy for you, while feeling unhappy that I'm not the author of your happiness. 

"If only, if only," that's been my anthem since I set eyes on you. 

Sasuke..

Was I wrong for ever-loving you? Because that's how I've been feeling ever since I first saw you..

I want people to know how much you meant to me. That you'll finally know the feeling of my misery.

Seeing you with someone else is the definition of hell. 

But it's just that i..

I'm tired of loving you and hoping you'll do the same. 

I should stop having that small tiny bit of hope that my happiness might arrive, because i know that all the happiness i want is given to someone else.

It hurts, its painful.

My joy is severed because of you, my pain is amplified because I loved you.

What's the point of continuing my love for you, when you don't have any intentions of loving me?    

The truth hurts, and just hopefully.. one day someone will give me the happiness that i hope for.. even if its not you, i'll be okay, it'll be okay, because i know.. that you'll be happy.

Oh Sasuke.. if only you knew how much my heartbeats when i see you, when you are close to me, when you say something to me, when you look at me, maybe you'll know how much pain i suffer because of you.

At this point is there a difference between dying and loving you?

I realized two things in this cruel life..

Life is about hoping and missing. Though, with hope, I love you. But you love someone else and we both go amiss in love.  

Yet, I'll do right by you and love you, continuously. But, I know one day, it'll dawn on you and you'll come to realize you love me too.

But really.. Who am I kidding? I know you cannot love me, as I do you. But, I still love you.  

At some point, you have to realize that he doesn't care, and you could be missing out on someone who actually does.  

Some people will have to learn how to appreciate you by losing you. 

So today, i'll make your life much lighter, much easier and just leave you to be, even if that means that my heart will shatter into millions of pieces, i'll still be smiling for you, even if its one fake smile.

Even if you don't want me to.

Even if you don't care.

Even if you won't notice.

I'll still be praying for the day that you realize how much i loved you.

I'll still be praying for the day when you return all those affections i gave to you.

I guess i'll be praying for the impossible.

But you never know its impossible until you try it.

So i've been a bit of a lazy person, it's vacations and i'm writing weird stories, i felt like making this like one-sided love type chapter, so i came up with some 'quotes' and hope you like it.

Ja ne!

- Ayame