Sprint - Chapter 6

McDonalds. A triangle-based brown roof and inside lies lots of oven sounds and people queuing for a desperate want for food.

In the corner booth, all three personas are located. Mitch and Dom happily filling their stomachs.

They sit, stuffing their faces in Big Macs and McFlurries. Derek sits opposite the duo, with a medium fries and 6 McNuggets. He slowly bites the chips, focusing on his past. Trying to figure out what went wrong. 

Mitch stands. "Right. We are wasting too much time." 

"Huh?" Derek questions.

"It's time to go."

"But I like it here. Gives me time to think."

"No Derek, we must go. NOW."

The trio shove all their leftovers onto the thick black tray and walk over to the bin, where non-eaten food goes to die. Derek pours all the tasty objects into the dark realm. Shutting the lid forever. 

They walk outside, cross the zebra-crossing over the Drive-Thru and walk to the car park. A black, recently-cleaned BMW M3 sits, waiting for it's engine to be activated, to unleash it's true fury and bring fire upon other peasant cars. Mitch reaches for his left pocket and grabs out blue car keys, points them towards the beastly car and unlocks.

All doors open but one, and the group climb in, closing the black doors with tinted windows. The car is so disclosed that it looks like it has the president inside! The fumes from the exhaust spit out as the all frighting engine revs activate. The wheels turn clockwise as the vehicle reverses. Within 30 seconds, the car is gone, racing down the road towards the secret classified base.

It is a long way so Derek relaxes his head on the door handle and shuts his eyelids, letting the unknown sink into his lifeless brain as he sleeps.