Sprint - Chapter 7

The car pulls into the underground car park and goes further and further down until it hits the bottom floor. Mitch parks the vehicle into a space and twists the key inside the ignition until the car stops roaring and he pulls the pair of keys out. All three open the car doors and step out into the dark gloomy underground structure. 

"So, this is where we keep the car." Derek smirks.

"Yep. Away from any corrupt government." Mitch replies. "Ain't that right, Dom?"

"Huh... What....? Oh. Yeah." 

As they open the metal door leading to the base, a man in a black suit is stood in the corridor of the entrance, hands behind back. He has black hair and some sort of sunglasses. The hair is very posh and he reminds Derek of Agent Smith from The Matrix. 

"Hello, Mr. Webb." the suited man bellows.

"Who...... who are you? GET OFF OF MY PROPERTY." Mitch screams in the mans face.

"I'm afraid I have the right to arrest you. Now get down on the ground with your arms behind your head." 

"What...? Is this some sort of prank?"

"No. Mr. Webb. This is a legal arrest operation."

"WHAT DID I DO?"

"You have tried to take down the Government and we have recieved calls that you are planning to kill some of our Operation Firehawk workers."

"Wait.......what the hell is Operation Firehawk?"

"Don't play stupid, Mr. Webb."

The man in black pulls out a pistol.

"Now, play nice and drop onto your knees." The man threatens.

"Dad....? What are you gonna do?" Derek whispers to Mitch.

"Nothing. Just sit down and wait for this bozo to die." Mitch grins.

"Excuse me what?" The man asks.

"I said. Die already." 

Suddenly the Man in Black drops to the ground, blood splattering over the walls. There is a hole in his forehead and Derek turns around to puke. 

"That's right. I said Die." Mitch spits.

The bypass the body and walk towards the shooting location. They look to find a man with a shotgun, middle aged, brown hair, blue eyes. He drops the shotgun and says to Mitch:

"You have a kid with you..?" 

"Well, this is......... my son."

"What? Your......"

"Son. Yes."

"Nice to meet you, kid."

He holds his hand out towards Derek.

"I'm Thomas."