Chapter 4✨

Jungkook's POV:

I was currently training along with my pack and Yoongi's hyung pack. We had decided to train hard and wait till Yoongi's pack was 100% healed to fight and get his pack back. We luckily got help from Irene, a witch who's my mom's best friends. When I told her about what happen she didn't think twice and agreed to help us. The plan was she would mask our scents so no one will know were coming, specially since Jimin's uncle thinks they're dead. The attack is going to be simple and quick.

I haven't presented Jimin as my mate yet to the pack, but I want to do that this weekend. I don't want to be fighting and worrying about him and my pack. I also called my parents and their coming early from their vacation just to meet him. They were pretty excited since I can now also be Leader Alpha. The only reason I had so much power right now was because my parents went on an anniversary trip. And also my dad was happy to finally retire since being lead Alpha could be tiring.

Anyways I kept on training. I could feel the sweat running down my back making my shirt to stick on my skin.

I was on the middle of my work out when Jimin came. (Btw he's wearing a white tank top)

He looked all cute and cuddly, just looking at him made me smile instantly

He looked all cute and cuddly, just looking at him made me smile instantly. He looked around until his eyes met mine and he walked over to me. "Jungkookie" he said as soon  as he found me. However I noticed how he stayed looking at my body. I stoped doing what I was doing and looked down at myself. I noticed how the white tank top had gotten so much sweat it was practically see through now making my abs really stand out. I saw how Jimin was almost drooling at the sight and I couldn't help the smirk that reached my lips. "Like what you see babe?" I asked, the sound of my voice getting his attention. He nodded and looked down again. Then he realized what he was doing making his eyes wide and tiny gasp leave his mouth. He blushed so hard his cheeks and ears turned red. I chuckled and pull him closer to me. "Don't worry I'm yours to look and touch all you want" I Said in his ear. A visible chill run through him and he swallowed. "Kookieee" He wined and pull away a little. "Jin said that dinner is ready" he said and I nodded. "Guys good job let's take a break. Lunch is ready" I yelled and turned back towards Jimin. "Let's go" I said wrapping my arm around his small frame. "Ewww your all sweaty Kookie" he said scrunching his nose cutely , however he made no attempt to move away from me.

After lunch I trained a little more while Jimin helped Jin with the dishes and everything. I told them they didn't have to do it but they both insisted. When we where done for the day it was 6 pm and I went directly to my room to take a shower. When I arrived there Jimin was in our bed reading a book. "Hello cutie" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Hello Kookie how was training?" He asked me while putting his book aside. "Tiring but good" I said while grabbing my clothes and towel. "Im going to take a shower, afterwards we can do whatever you want k" I said and he nodded. I saw him get his book and I went to take my shower.

After I was done and fresh I throw my dirty clothes on the basket along with the towel and applied some cologne. I brushed my hair and walked out. I was only wearing sweatpants and boxers, no shirt *smirk*

Anyways I went out and walked over to the bed where Jiminie was still. I got on the opposite side and grabbed his book. "Kookieeee" He said trying to reach his book however I closed it and put it on the bedside table. I grabbed his grist and genteelly pinned him to the bed getting on top of him. "Im sorry babe, but Kookie need attention too" I said with a pout. He sigh and nodded. "Im sorry Kookie." He said and I nodded. I let go of his wrist and grabbed his waist. In a quick motion I turned us around so he was sitting in my lap while I was laying down. I sit up a little and put my back against the head board. He blushed at our position and at the fact that I was shirtless. "Jiminshi... I was thinking of course if it is ok with you. I want to present you to the pack this weekend. I don't want to go away to fight and worry that my pack doesn't know you and may harm you." I Said and he nodded. "Of course Kookie I don't mind. Besides once we do the mate ceremony I'll be part of this pack." He said with a smile on his face making my heart beat faster and my insides become warmer. I smiled at him and hugged him. "Jimin.... can I... can I kiss you?" I asked pulling away from the hug yet keeping my face really close to his. He blushed deeper then ever but nodded.  I smiled a small smile and he did the same. I look deeply into his eyes and then his lips. Those plump perfect lips. I inch forward little by little until finally our lips met.

 I inch forward little by little until finally our lips met

I felt sparkle run all over my body. A warm feeling rubbed through my body and my wolf howled in happiness. I have been waiting for this moment since first laid eyes on him, and I could tell he did too.

We moved our lips in sync and Jimin's hands went from my shoulders to my neck. One hand tangled between my hair and I let a content sigh. I pulled him closer by the waist and trailed my lips to his neck. "Ah Kookie ah." Jimin softly moaned. I lick his neck and I was feeling my canines extending out. "Jimin.... can I mark you... please " I pleaded from his neck. His sweet sent taking all over my body. He nodded "please Kookie" and that was enough for me to sink my canines into the flesh where his shoulder meets his neck. I sink them deeper making Jimin moan. "Jungk- kook" He said and I pulled away licking the wound afterwards. I softly kiss his lips and pulled away. "Jungkook I want to mark you as well" He said shyly and I nodded. "You can do whatever you want to me Jiminie. You don't have to ask" I said in a quiet voice and he nodded. He kissed me again and this time his lips trail down to my neck. He suck on different spots on my neck to find my sweet spot. Once he found it, where my neck and shoulder meet, he bite me making me moan and grip his waist tighter. I could feel his canines braking my skin and sinking deep in me. However I didn't feel any pain or discomfort. All I felt was an immense pleasure running through my body. My wolf was going crazy, howling in happiness and wagging his tail. The only word coming out of his mouth was Mate mate mate. After he was done he licked the wound clean and left a soft kiss there. He looked at my eyes and smiled sweetly. A soft blush covering his cheeks and reaching his ears. " thank you Kookie. For taking care of me and for being so nice and gentle. My wolf and I are really happy to have you as our mate" he said and I smiled really big. "No... thank you for being so cute and adorable. For treating me the way you do. My wolf and I are also very happy to have you two as our mates." I Said and he kissed me one more time. Then he laid down on my chest and we stay there cuddling and sharing small kisses until dinner time.