Chapter 10 ✨

Authors POV:

Jimin could see Jungkook in his wolf form running with the rest of the warrior. Today was a good day, they had won the war and gotten Jimin's old territory back. This time his uncle was gone for good. Everyone who stayed was happily seeing their pack run back home. The wolves stoped behind trees to Change into their human form and then ran back to their families. Namjoon ran straight to Jin's arms, showering him and his tummy with kisses while Jin laughed between his tears. "God I missed you" Said Namjoon kissing his mate passionately.
Yoongi ran towards Tae lifting him up in the air "we won, we won" the pair laughed and kissed. Yoongi sat Tae down and turned hugged his mom.
Jungkook also came running to Jimin who was waiting with open arms. The alpha lifted his omega while spinning him making both of them laugh. Jungkook lowered Jimin and kissed him senseless hugging him close. They shared a long kiss pulling apart just to breath. "Thank you for coming back save." Said Jimin and Jungkook smiled.

It was very emotional, everyone was happy and to celebrate they made a big dinner and eat under the stars around a big fire to maintain everyone warm from the cold. Jimin hadn't told Jungkook yet he was waiting for them to be alone, for now he was happy seeing everyone smile and seeing his mate laugh.

The night came and everyone was in their room holding their loved one tight. Jungkook was cuddling his omega while rubbing his back and Jimin was rubbing his arm. "I missed you." Said Jungkook kissing the top of Jimin head. "I missed you too. We missed you" Said Jimin and Jungkook smiled not understanding. "We? Ah right you were with Jin all the time." Said Jungkook and Jimin shook his head. The omega sat on the alphas lap a leg in each side of the alpha. Jungkook places his hands on his omegas thighs rubbing them gently. "No Im talking about we" Said Jimin while rubbing his stomach. Jungkook widen his eyes and he looked at his mate stomach touching it gently. "You mean you.." "I'm pregnant. We are having a baby" Said Jimin tears rolling down his cheeks while a smile played on his lips. Jungkook's eyes filled with tears and he hugged his omega tightly. "Omg we are having a pup. Our pup" Jimin nodded and both wolves hugged each other spilling happy tears and sharing sweet kisses.

"I told you I was gonna get you full of my pups" Said Jungkook right before they fell asleep making Jimin chuckle.

✨✨✨✨

Morning came and Jimin woke up with no alpha by his side. This made the omega furrow his eyebrows and get up from bed. However as she reached for the door it slowly opened reviling his hot alpha without a shirt, all muscles on display for him and a tray full of food on his hands. The small omega blushed and smiled while his alpha pouted "you were supposed to be asleep." The omega smiled fondly and tug his head down kissing him. "I'm sorry for ruining your surprise, but I'm the one who's supposed to pamper you." Said Jimin and Jungkook shook his head no. "You are pregnant you can't be doing anything. I'll take care of everything ok." Said Jungkook walking into the room and placing the tray on the bedside table. He turned back to his omega and carried him to the bed. "Don't you worry ok, I'll take care of everything" said Jungkook kissing his lips. "Jungkook Im pregnant but that doesn't mean I can't do stuff. Besides making breakfast is no problem for me, I like to feed my alpha good" Said Jimin. "I know something your alpha would like to eat... and I'm not talking about food." Said Jungkook with a playful smirk. The omega laughed and hit his chest softly "you dirty alpha."